Coronavirus/COVID-19 (No Politics)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Some states opening up but our counties extended until the end of May as of yesterday.

I just want my refunds for those pricey concerts I bought tix to. Likely no concerts for the rest of the year.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Some states opening up but our counties extended until the end of May as of yesterday.

I just want my refunds for those pricey concerts I bought tix to. Likely no concerts for the rest of the year.
My Chris Botti concert was rescheduled for late January 2021!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Just wanted to comment on the link to proning. My wife’s cousin works in a respite ICU in Milwaukee and had been telling us for at least a month how important it is. We found this to be absolutely true. Without a mountain of details, I can say that we saw how helpful this has been for my step mother who has been battling cv19. It was difficult at times but imo proning is why she’s still alive. We lost her husband on Sunday after being flown to a larger town with better facilities, but they started proning too late and he went on the vent, and he just couldn’t fight any more. He is officially the first recorded death from covid19 in our county.(@tlsguy crow wing county)
Also, found out a girl I went to school with died a couple days ago as well. She was 45. This shiit is crazy.

Anyway proning works.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis