Mounting klipsch icon speakers onto jamo bookshelves.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Steel stands meant for satellites speakers but look as if they can handle a icon bookshelves , or rear surrounds . But I’m unsure how to mount them ..
the stand is like a metal rod and the jamo speakers have built in adaptations for it the klipsch don’t have anything but nail holes .

Ill get pictures when I get space free on my phone it’s full .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
Steel stands meant for satellites speakers but look as if they can handle a icon bookshelves , or rear surrounds . But I’m unsure how to mount them ..
the stand is like a metal rod and the jamo speakers have built in adaptations for it the klipsch don’t have anything but nail holes .

Ill get pictures when I get space free on my phone it’s full .
Pics of both would help.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Doesn’t look very promising, does it? Maybe you can pirate the adapters from the Jamo and install them in the Klipsch.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Doesn’t look very promising, does it? Maybe you can pirate the adapters from the Jamo and install them in the Klipsch.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
I’ll get some pics I’m not sure what model the stands are but there very heavy well built steel stands . Lot better then you expect from jamo... I guess it’s aGood brand . But my right surround is too far away volume levels are poor that’s why I wanted to try klipsch icons . I may end up needing new stand tho ... or w mod maybe diy

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Mighta wanted to get some pics ready before starting a thread... lol.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis