WANTED A pair of BMR speakers

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
I would like a pair to go with the two I have . Please send me via private message how much to 95125.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Good luck! I know a few have popped up occasionally, but.... ;)

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I would like a pair to go with the two I have . Please send me via private message how much to 95125.
Yup, good luck. It will be a long shot that existing owners will want to part with theirs. However, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I guess you will have to be patient. Good luck to you. Possibly you might eventually find someone having a pair to sell on eBay at a stiff ridiculous price though.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I guess you will have to be patient. Good luck to you. Possibly you might eventually find someone having a pair to sell on eBay at a stiff ridiculous price though.
Right, the only question is how much is OP willing to pay.

Seems that he is not willing to pay $2400 for Salks.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I might have to get into the business of building BMR kits! ;)

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
Good plan Ryano, let us know when you start taking orders! ;)

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
Nice but it wouldn’t be a DM original. That’s what i am looking for.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Nice but it wouldn’t be a DM original. That’s what i am looking for.
Unfortunately then, you might have to wait longer to enjoy their outstanding performance. :p I know you would also be missing Jim's handcrafted furniture finish.

Last edited:
Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
BUMP

OR SIERRA TWOS. maybe

Salk $1000 more for a copy is a lot.

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
BUMP

OR SIERRA TWOS. maybe

Salk $1000 more for a copy is a lot.
The price difference is reasonable as Salk is doing this business for living and those cabinets are hand build with real craftsmanship quality. I get your pain how ever as the originals build from kits were really nice quality as well for a price that was almost like stealing.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I admire your optimism and persistence.
My continued wishes for success. :)

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
I looked last night and saw a pair of DM og BMRs on sale on Salk’s website in the “available now”. $1995 I think it was. I was tempted but who knows how much the flooding situation is going to set me back, plus even though they are used DM originals he’s still selling them for more than Dennis used to and at that price I’d rather pay the up charge for a better cabinet. Probably act fast if u want them.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Keep an eye on Craigslist. I got lucky and found a pair of Sierra 2s for $650. You never know what might pop up in there.

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
Keep an eye on Craigslist. I got lucky and found a pair of Sierra 2s for $650. You never know what might pop up in there.
You might as well get the EX kit now....that was a incredible deal.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Not specified, but I get the feeling that the set of 3 is 2K... would love to know... but that would make sense and be on par for what they were actually selling for (before Dennis raised his prices slightly prior to officially retiring).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis