vader540is

vader540is

Full Audioholic
IMHO SVS makes great speakers. I had a whole set of Prime Left center and right. After a while the upgrade bug bit me and I wanted the Ultras.
My buddy has ultra towers and the center and damm they sound amazing.

Shortly after my coworkers had a GTG and I got to listen to some JTR speakers and Power Sound Audio speakers... those are on another level. At reference levels they have Zero distortion. Detail highs & wide sound stage. I never knew what pro woofers and horn loaded compression drivers could do. Check out JTR & Power Sound Audio.

P.S. for subs check out the Rythmik FV18 paper cone. JTR & Power Sound Audio also makes awesome subs.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The 2002tl towers are still in almost new condition and sound good but am concerned if the amps ever go out I will be dead in the water with them as they are probably too old to get replacement parts.
If they sound great, just keep using them until they break. :D

In the mean time, do a lot of research, reading, and discussing.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If they sound great, just keep using them until they break. :D

In the mean time, do a lot of research, reading, and discussing.
Great idea keep using them ride that pony till she quits all the while setting back cheddar till u can get whatever u want

C

Cvbryso

Enthusiast
So I'm fairly new to this forum and am a audioholic in training lol. I can tell you that accessories4less has run a special on Focal Aria tower speakers for the past 3 weekends. I was able to get their Aria 926 tower speakers for $899 a piece. They were new in the Dark Walnut and sound absolutely fantastic. They are discounted only because Focal doesnt make that color anymore. The other colors are 2k a piece. So to save $1100 per speaker just because of color is an amazing steal.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis