lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Still in my one year period of Pandora but don't like the lack of variety. I'm on day two of a one week Spotify free trial. I've been listening all evening and am absolutely impressed by the variety. Spotify is pricier than Pandora but it may be worth it. Sound quality seems better too.
While I find Pandora to have content not found on Spotify, it is different in how in terms of how accessible on demand it is....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
While I find Pandora to have content not found on Spotify, it is different in how in terms of how accessible on demand it is....
I'm a big fan of Google Play Music. They have pretty much everything. I've only run into a few occasions where they didn't have what I wanted.

The new interface for Android TV sucks though...

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
I crated my two Hsu VTF2-MK5s this summer and replaced them with a pair of DIY ported cabinets with Ultimax 18s. Here's a pic from the process
Ultimax and Coke.jpg
and the two in the living room
Sub 1 and front.jpgSub 2.jpg
I'm driving them with an Inuke 6000DSP
Gear Closet.jpg

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Recent pic of my master bdr 2.2 rig. This is my retreat when the teens are in the media room. Still need to measure with REW. The sound is good, with plenty of bass, but I wonder if it can be better.

Attachments

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Media room photos of the new home. It's a basement room of 1300 sq ft with an open stairway leading up behind the tv. All the electronics are under the stairwell through the visible door
Media Room Front.jpg.
Media Room Front 2.jpg
Media Room Rear.jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Love the Giant sub. Looks like it's part of the living room furniture like an equipment or TV stand.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Looks nice, but why is the center upside down?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks nice, but why is the center upside down?
Is it? I would guess that's probably closest to ear height.

*Edit: I see it now. After zooming in I realize what I thought was a tweeter is actually the midrange.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Recent pic of my master bdr 2.2 rig. This is my retreat when the teens are in the media room. Still need to measure with REW. The sound is good, with plenty of bass, but I wonder if it can be better.
Sweet setup bro!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis