What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Gonna rent Knives Out on my ATT account this weekend. Great cast and good reviews should be entertaining.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
What do you think so far? I watched the first episode - trying to come to terms with the new sleeve... Joel Kinnaman was excellent last season.
Yeah, he was fantastic. This season is good, but different. I got through the first 6 episodes and like it, but not as much as season 1.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Gonna rent Knives out tonight on ATT U-verse. Awesome cast and great reviews. Cant wait. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Live PD, I have to say some people are really Stupid! Who rides around with Illegal drugs in their Vehicle. Your asking to get busted by driving around with Cops just looking for any reason to pull over someone, so let’s just carry weed, open containers, no driver’s license the list of Stupidity is endless. Not to mention trying to run don’t those fools know they will chase you to hell and back.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Still haven't rented Knives Out maybe tonight or tomorrow. Anyway gonna watch Supergirl tonight.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Watched Spies In Disguise. Fantastic. I haven't laughed at a movie that much in a long time.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Inhumans on Disney +
Showing my age here but I remember when the Inhumans were introduced in Fantastic Four conics back in the 60s. Medusa was actually a villian and a member of the Frightful Four back then. So how's the TV show?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks at Chicago Bulls NBA action tonight on Fox SW. After I move to Florida I'm gonna have to see how I can get Mavericks games next year.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Showing my age here but I remember when the Inhumans were introduced in Fantastic Four conics back in the 60s. Medusa was actually a villian and a member of the Frightful Four back then. So how's the TV show?
I’m liking it a lot. It’s set in Oahu so beautiful scenery. It hasn’t got me quite as addicted as The Boys on Prime, but it’s fun. Similar amounts of action. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Dallas Mavericks at Chicago Bulls NBA action tonight on Fox SW. After I move to Florida I'm gonna have to see how I can get Mavericks games next year.
Subscribe to all the fox sports stuff. Not really another way. Or NBA season pass or whatever it's called.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
ID channel, Murder Comes to Town
been watching this all day, Man the things people do to kill someone. Some take 10 years or longer to get
Caught! but they get their man or woman. Makes me sick to know how someone could kill their own children

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis