What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New episode of Criminal Minds tonight. Last season of a long running series.

H

henkeli

Audioholic Intern
Watching Bosch
i also started bosch last weekend. figured 47,000 reviewers couldn't be wrong. i like it, but i'm not overwhelmed. it has a very network TV feel as in something i could find on ABC/NBC/CBS. for crime TV, 'better call saul' is superior and i believe the next season starts in a couple of weeks. can't wait.

until then, have to do 'survivor' with the wife, which starts tonight i think.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
i also started bosch last weekend. figured 47,000 reviewers couldn't be wrong. i like it, but i'm not overwhelmed. it has a very network TV feel as in something i could find on ABC/NBC/CBS. for crime TV, 'better call saul' is superior and i believe the next season starts in a couple of weeks. can't wait.

If you read the Bosch book series it might make more sense. The books are my all time favorite series...

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja

Well if you prefer more outside the box shows, you might like Goliath a bit better. It’s got that “anything might happen” style. It does take a few episodes of season 1 to warm up though. :)

Bosch is more serious but I also like it a lot. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Damn you guys and finding me more shows to watch. Now I gotta find this Ragnarok show....

Watched the new Harley Quinn show. It's funny, but dumb. Very different from the other DC stuff out there.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Tour Genesis Open from Riviera CC in So Cal. Cool to watch live golf after 6 central time. And Tiger is playing and semi contending. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Damn you guys and finding me more shows to watch. Now I gotta find this Ragnarok show....

Watched the new Harley Quinn show. It's funny, but dumb. Very different from the other DC stuff out there.
Yeah but she very easy on the eyes!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA All Star Celebrity Game on ESPN. I have no idea which celebs are playing but Michael Wilbon and Stephen A Smith are the coaches. Might be pretty funny depending how bad the players are.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Yeah but she very easy on the eyes!
I’m slowly getting my system together. I have all the gear but I am slow because of my disability. I may get some help tonight to install my last 2 Atmos speakers to make 5.2.4. I have 5.2.2 now and hope the extra 2 channels are worth it.
When I’m done I’ll let you know. Maybe you could come over and let me know what you think. It should be within a month.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I’m slowly getting my system together. I have all the gear but I am slow because of my disability. I may get some help tonight to install my last 2 Atmos speakers to make 5.2.4. I have 5.2.2 now and hope the extra 2 channels are worth it.
When I’m done I’ll let you know. Maybe you could come over and let me know what you think. It should be within a month.
Awesome bro! Most definitely! You going full out on the surround nice! Man I just got in the mail today a Questionnaire to fill out for United States federal district Court for Jury duty. Gotta fill this out than mail it in.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You and @Gmoney live in the same area?

Just don't shoot Audyssey until Mike checks out your system first! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis