Kplisch Bar 54 Soundbar.

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Bar 54 is probably going to be the end all be all for quite some time. I cant wait.
Why do you say that? I haven’t heard anything about it until you mentioned it.

Soundman

Soundman

Well because its Kplisch n coming with 2 rears n possibly 2 subs.
Well, it’s priced around the same as the Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar ($1,400), which does come with rear speakers, so I’m wondering if it will perform similarly.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Well, it’s priced around the same as the Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar ($1,400), which does come with rear speakers, so I’m wondering if it will perform similarly.
Oh im sure its going to blow it away.
This product has been in development for at least 2 years. It was first mentioned at CES 2018! LOL Im thinking they delayed its release to really get it to where it needs to be... At the top of the heap.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
This product has been in development for at least 2 years. It was first mentioned at CES 2018! LOL Im thinking they delayed its release to really get it to where it needs to be... At the top of the heap.
I dont doubt it will impress.

Soundman

Soundman

I dont doubt it will impress.
Sounds good to me. I definitely have it on my radar now. I was planning to purchase something sooner rather than later, but maybe I'll hold off.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis