What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Ruins a movie I recorded a while back but haven't watched yet. Recently read the book and loved it so I have to check out the movie. I don't know but the book will be hard to beat...

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Last night I finished "Ares" on Netflix. It's a horror miniseries that's about 4 hours long broken up into 8 parts. I really liked how the story came together.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Last night I finished "Ares" on Netflix. It's a horror miniseries that's about 4 hours long broken up into 8 parts. I really liked how the story came together.
I started it, but just cant handle the subtitles

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Mavericks at Trail Blazers late on TNT. The 1st game is Lakers at Nets. Go Mavs!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just announced the NBA All Star starters on the NBA pregame show. It was worth tuning in...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not too much on tonight so I guess I'll tune into WWE Friday Night Smackdown. Hard to believe that pro wrestling is now back on antenna TV. Still it does have its moments..

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yep Game of Thrones season 8 on 4K UHD blu-ray
in 5.1 TrueHD just the last Episode of season 8.
51E162FE-F06D-433E-831F-8AE594A11C47.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
How does it look?
I have read the reviews on season 8, yeah for the ones who have season 8 on just blu-ray or just DVD the Battle scenes are dark you can’t see much in the background Especially the battle scenes. But in 4K UHD you can see everything! I watched season 8 on 4K first than after I finished I watched it on just blu-ray I was not happy at all. I understand why it got so many bad reviews when it aired on HBO first. Everyone saying they couldn’t hardly see anything during the battle scenes.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Seven Worlds One Planet North America tonight on BBC. New nature show featuring animals from all 7 continents.

cornemuse

cornemuse

Junior Audioholic
1 or 2 episodes of 'Life on Mars' (the old british version I think from 2006-7)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis