Denon Audyssey editor app

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I am interested in getting the Audyssey editors app. Can I control it with an I pad mini
II or do I need a pc/laptop?

A

anthonyrizzo84

Enthusiast
I am interested in getting the Audyssey editors app. Can I control it with an I pad mini
II or do I need a pc/laptop?
Ipad is fine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
So it will counicate with my avr to tell Audyssey to only correct under 200hz. If so how does it do it? Would I need a lightning to usb cable for them to communicate?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So it will counicate with my avr to tell Audyssey to only correct under 200hz. If so how does it do it? Would I need a lightning to usb cable for them to communicate?
Yes wireless.
Once you run a cal with the app, there are options for correction, and curve editors etc. one thing is to turn off the MRC dip. If you go for it, I will try to help. I use it with my 6012. Haven’t had to do anything with it for awhile, but I’ll try.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Any other tips or tricks involving the Audyssey editor app from any other users would be greatly appreciated.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Any other tips or tricks involving the Audyssey editor app from any other users would be greatly appreciated.
It is not too user-unfriendly if you are already familiar with Audyssey.
The best advice I can give is run it first thing, then start looking for information/post questions on any issues you have.

A

anthonyrizzo84

Enthusiast
Hi guys, i have a lazy boy 3 seater sofa with recliner seat.
When taking measurements do you suggest to recline the seat?
Do you suggest to put the tripod in the front or the back of the sofa when taking measurements ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis