Which brand makes the best quality loudspeakers?

Who makes the best speakers

• Aperion Audio

Votes: 22 3.1%
  • Axiom Audio

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • B&W

Votes: 154 22.0%
  • Harman (JBL, Infinity, Revel)

Votes: 155 22.2%
  • Klipsch

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • Martin Logan

Votes: 59 8.4%
  • Paradigm

Votes: 79 11.3%
  • Polk

Votes: 40 5.7%
  • PSB

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • RBH Sound

Votes: 42 6.0%

• Total voters
AVUser001

AVUser001

Full Audioholic
This list is incomplete, without the Focals!..and yet I see Polk, Klipsch etc. Is it becos they're more popular in Europe than US?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
This list is incomplete, without the Focals!..and yet I see Polk, Klipsch etc. Is it becos they're more popular in Europe than US?
Take it with a grain of salt and the year. If you want discussion, I'm sure it can be good.

AVUser001

AVUser001

Full Audioholic
Take it with a grain of salt and the year. If you want discussion, I'm sure it can be good.
Oops, I completely missed the original year of posting! didnt mean to spark a new conversation on an old thread.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Oops, I completely missed the original year of posting! didnt mean to spark a new conversation on an old thread.
yeah, after 9 years I think a new thread(with qualifiers) could be started.....

S

Sleqzypig

Audioholic Intern
Where Americans we talk about what is readily available to us.

colofan

colofan

Enthusiast
Simply still is JBL Professional.
Live Music , Cinema theater and basically most mixes are done on JBL systems....Mind you not every catergory but the brand is leader in a lot of engineering areas. State of the art systems without budget constraints

AVUser001

AVUser001

Full Audioholic
exactly. besides does BB even carry anything worth listening to ? I suppose if there's a Magnolia attached .....
Yeah, I wasnt even thinking of the BBs without Magnolia ;-)
Magnolia does carry ML,B&W,Kef,Elac etc, including some pricey ones(like the $45K ML Neolith and $16K KEF Blade). One of those guys told me, they can get pretty much anything if you "wanted". Never took their offer.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Magnolia does carry ML,B&W,Kef,Elac etc, including some pricey ones(like the $45K ML Neolith and $16K KEF Blade). One of those guys told me, they can get pretty much anything if you "wanted". Never took their offer.
For the record the Logan Neolith's are north of 80K...........

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
The KEF Blade is $32K and the Blade 2 is $25K at list prices in the USA.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
The KEF Blade is $32K and the Blade 2 is $25K at list prices in the USA.
I HATE the freaking Blades! I wish I never heard them - I'll have you know they spoiled my system for me and I may never recover... ;)

AVUser001

AVUser001

Full Audioholic
I HATE the freaking Blades! I wish I never heard them - I'll have you know they spoiled my system for me and I may never recover... ;)
sorry to hear, I never heard them, so cant say.. I'll stay away :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ummm... @Danzilla31 would so he could do 3 across the front... though he’d have to run the table at the next poker championship, first! ;)

Oh, wait... never mind. Those e-stats don’t have enough ports!
:eek::oops::p

:cool:

(Love you, Danzilla!) :)
I really thought about bro but your right the lack of ports is a no go ;)

Sometimes even my PB 4000"s need some time off you feelin me? :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis