Z

zulu1

Audiophyte
could l get some feed back on what your likes and dislikes are about the sound of Nuance speakers and if you modified or added anything, what was changed ?. Thanks

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
could l get some feed back on what your likes and dislikes are about the sound of Nuance speakers and if you modified or added anything, what was changed ?. Thanks
Good luck, never cared for the two I heard, and that was a while ago.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Never heard any of their models (you asking about a specific model or in general?), nor have I read much about them in the various audio groups/fora I've subscribed to....but did find these in a quick search which might somewhat explain why.

S

Saucybossjosh

Audiophyte
So doubtably going to get a response but here goes, I’m an audiophile, been all about the music for two decades and that’s not bad being 32 years old,
Now I have read all the banter on nuance but I have been talking with this dude about these crazy ass things. I’m currently waiting for a video so I can get a brief idea of what they sound like

now I would say you get what you pay for but if you only knew the deals I scored on things like monitor audio and magnepan than something like this is always worth a look
2A62C4BC-E280-4D85-BD18-DFE1B7E2F34F.jpeg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis