O

ohiocec

Audiophyte
I have a Denon avr 6500 h, I have problems getting FM reception , I bought a Terk to help, but it didn't, Anyone have any ideals ??

Thank You!!

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
I have a Denon avr 6500 h, I have problems getting FM reception , I bought a Terk to help, but it didn't, Anyone have any ideals ??

Thank You!!
Welcome, Did you always have Fm receptions problems or is it localized to the Denon AV receiver? Do you have other devices which are receiving FM reception?

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
Depends on a few things, such as specifics of your location, local geography, proximity to the stations, their signal strength, etc. A directional rooftop antenna is the most extreme solution, but you would probably not need that unless you're out in the boondocks. Tell us more about your circumstances so we can provide better feedback.
Those cheapie plastic indoor antennas kinda blow IME.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Yes the Denon is the one,
Are you stating your Denon AV receiver is the problem, and that is why you are unable to receive FM frequencies? I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it will be greatly appreciated, if you can expand on your circumstances for better clarification.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Unless you live in a condo, I'd put a full size antenna up. Side of the house or attic. The benefit of local channels during outages is a life saver, literally.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
What antenna do you presently have connected?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis