Outlaw 5000 or Rotel 1555 if same price

R

Rick330

Junior Audioholic
Whoever said the marantz 7055 is no slouch was right. It's not even rated at 4ohm and plays my 3 new Martin logan LCR beautifully barely even getting a tiny bit warm. They play way louder at lower volumes than my def techs especially the 50xti center and my volume will probably never reach 70. Even if it did audyssey sets the 50xti center at -6db because it's a beast. You guys were right.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Whoever said the marantz 7055 is no slouch was right. It's not even rated at 4ohm and my 3 new Martin logan LCR beautifully barely even getting a tiny bit warm. They play way louder at lower volumes than my def techs especially the 50xti center and my volume will probably never reach 70. Even if it did audyssey sets the 50xti center at -6db because it's a beast. You guys were right.
Just for edification, it sets levels so all are matched. If the center is set at a level it is due to distance and sensitivity. I had no doubt the Marantz would be more than sufficient to drive those speakers.

R

Rick330

Junior Audioholic
Just for edification, it sets levels so all are matched. If the center is set at a level it is due to distance and sensitivity. I had no doubt the Marantz would be more than sufficient to drive those speakers.
Yeah you're the man thank you. I actually knew the level matching thing. Basically the amp barely has to work to drive it. I'm very in love with the center.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah you're the man thank you. I actually knew the level matching thing. Basically the amp barely has to work to drive it. I'm very in love with the center.
Glad you are enjoying everything!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis