How to make Friends & Influence People … Not

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I’d say this pretty well covers all the bases on what happened.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully the next time around the 'libtards' can put up somebody capable of beating 'the Donald' ........
I swear this said big beautiful BOOBS!!!
ahhhhh, reminds me of George Carlin, "tits always look better in a pink sweater"

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Hopefully the next time around the 'libtards' can put up somebody capable of beating 'the Donald' ........

ahhhhh, reminds me of George Carlin, "tits always look better in a pink sweater"
Rofl! He was one of the greats.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully the conmenservatives can do the same too.
not likely, the Donald is the incumbent so unless he gets impeached.

But then we always have a write in option. Truth be told it's pretty sad anyway you look at it ..............

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord

But then we always have a right write-in option. Truth be told it's pretty sad anyway you look at it ..............
Fixed it for you.
It took me a while to figure out what you meant, because I thought you were saying you had the right to another option, but that was just too vague...

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai

But then we always have a right in option. Truth be told it's pretty sad anyway you look at it ..............
On that we can agree on.

They're all dog-catchers at best ... on both sides.

You have to admit though that the 'Donald' is in a world of his own, in oooooh so may ways.
o_O

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Fixed it for you.
It took me a while to figure out what you meant, because I thought you were saying you had the right to another option, but that was just too vague...
thanks Kurt, either too much coffee this AM or just a simple 'brain fart' !

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I see Pete Buttigieg as a good route for a return to sanity!
Being from the midwest, he is mindful of the discontent of rural people with Washington (both Dems and Reps).
He also recognizes that Bernie and Warren are looking for too much too fast.
For example, he is a fan of Bernie's Medicare for all, but proposes it as an option for those that want it - you can keep your current insurance if you want. If the Medicare option is as efficient as he hopes it to be (as Sanders and Warren expect it to be), then it will eventually be everyone's choice, but, if not we are not forced into anything.
I like the idea of it being in competition to prove itself and don't believe the voters of America would be ready to opt for socialized medical care without this period of it proving itself.
However, most importantly, he recognizes that what we need is reunification after the divisive/tribal approach/damage we are currently seeing in politics.
Personally, I like what Bernie and/or Warren have to say, but I do believe the Biden/Buttigieg approach is what our country needs and think Buttigieg is more capable/less baggage than Biden. Biden certainly has more experience, but Pete is the guy who will involve experts and listen to opinions from all factions to reach decisions instead of perpetuating the us vs them approach to politics.
The real question is whether his "slow, but steady" approach to the primary will get him into the running.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis