Help finding alternative to the model I want ( but it’s too big)

Gary york

Gary york

Audiophyte
After many hours of research I decided
The Sony A9G was the best of the best.
I was. It looking for “ best of for lowest
Dollars “ I wanted the best tv possible.
I like the OLED pictures and Sony has always been one of the better TVs .
Here is the problem > Too Big
The A9g’s smallest tv is 55 (48 wide)
I need this in my (very large) kitchen
Kitchen is large but still the 55 would
Overlap a window and be too close.
Now that I’ve come to the conclusion that I can’t fit what I what, I’m faced with trying to find second best
The largest tv I can fit is 49
Any help would be greatly appreciated

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
I wasn’t able to find an oled smaller than 55 inches. Even high level led’s don’t start till 55 inches. The best I could find in your size requirements is the Samsung QN49Q70R. Let me run this buy you they make Omni mounts that lets you pull the tv off the wall up to 20 inches in different directions. So even though it overlaps the window you can pull it off the wall a good bit to compensate for the window overlap.

Gary york

Gary york

Audiophyte
I wasn’t able to find an oled smaller than 55 inches. Even high level led’s don’t start till 55 inches. The best I could find in your size requirements is the Samsung QN49Q70R. Let me run this buy you they make Omni mounts that lets you pull the tv off the wall up to 20 inches in different directions. So even though it overlaps the window you can pull it off the wall a good bit to compensate for the window overlap.
Thanks for your reply.
That tv was my choice for smaller tv but I didn’t want it to become a “VS” question I didn’t say.
But now that the Samsung is out as best alternative, is there anything even better in the 49 size ?

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
Thanks for your reply.
That tv was my choice for smaller tv but I didn’t want it to become a “VS” question I didn’t say.
But now that the Samsung is out as best alternative, is there anything even better in the 49 size ?
The only other alternative to the Samsung, which I am confused on why it’s out, is the Sony 49 900f it’s last years model but is still a great tv in your size bracket

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
I think you should really consider the extendable Omni mount and just let it overlap the windows a few inches with a 55 inch. Being able to pull it away from the wall won’t interfere with the window or trim

Gary york

Gary york

Audiophyte
I think you should really consider the extendable Omni mount and just let it overlap the windows a few inches with a 55 inch. Being able to pull it away from the wall won’t interfere with the window or trim
A 55 inch tv is 48 wide , that’s a full 6 inches into the windows on each side.
Also will the tv be too big if I sit 5 -6 feet away.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis