Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I was going thru my sub-woofer demo test CD-R and thinking of making another one for a friend who's in the market.

So what's your favorite track to put your sub(s) thru it's paces?

The Fiery Furnaces - I'm Waiting To Know You

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Bass I love you can destroy subs. Play at your own risk. The subwoofer candy thread has some good ones too. Not all of them are super deep, but some are.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
We already have a Subwoofer Candy thread for this.

As far as favorite? This is one of 'em.

Good combination of a song I actually like that has some legit, deep bass.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I was listening to pipe organ music this morning from the Hsu test cd that came with my subs. I don't particularly like pipe organ music. Listened to it twice, lol.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Telarc Michael Murray plays Bach
And of course Telarc Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra recorded with actual cannons. Don't play it loud. :)

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Tron Legacy on blu-ray and if you don't want to watch the movie then the soundtrack is also a go-to

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
The end of the movie "Duel" (Dennis Weaver being terrorized on the road by maniac truck driver), when the truck drives off the cliff. Lots of bass going, at least for my little subs.

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Dirty vegas, days go by Kashmir surfing the warm industry Imagine dragons Radioactive . Thats because I like these songs an thats about as bassy as I get Dirty vegas days go by I can feel the bass an it makes your hair move .:D If you have hair :oops::D

Last edited:
Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
oh, Pacific Rim has many foot stomping and kaiju punching thumps.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Telarc Michael Murray plays Bach
And of course Telarc Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra recorded with actual cannons. Don't play it loud. :)
I have that recording. I was initially impressed with the cannons. But man o man, after you play the thing a few times the cannonfire gets to be quite a distraction. I see why most recordings do something else. I got this because not too long ago I didn't have a single classical recording. Not my thing. I was feeling "uncultured" so I thought buying some classical recordings would up my level of culture and sophistication. That didn't work at all. I'm still the uncouth and uncultured idiot I was before. Now I just have some classical recordings.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I was going thru my sub-woofer demo test CD-R and thinking of making another one for a friend who's in the market.

So what's your favorite track to put your sub(s) thru it's paces?

The Fiery Furnaces - I'm Waiting To Know You
Ponzio:
you just need to step on over to the @shadyJ thread for Subwoofer Candy. Its a solid thread full of the most wonderful music and sound for subs. If you want to work your sub, hit that thread and just sample the awesome links. You'll rumble the rest of the day.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Ponzio:
you just need to step on over to the @shadyJ thread for Subwoofer Candy. Its a solid thread full of the most wonderful music and sound for subs. If you want to work your sub, hit that thread and just sample the awesome links. You'll rumble the rest of the day.
Yes, you're the 3rd person to let me know. :D I am aware of it.

jgstudios

jgstudios

Audioholic Intern
"Sea Wall" from the Blade Runner 2049 sound track.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis