What are you watching tonight?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I saw Winona(she was by herself) once in person in Greenwich village in NYC in the 90's and I was amazed how tiny and thin she was. I think she like less than 5 feet tall. I'm sure she is very inhibited about it. I didn't say anything to her I don't like to bother people, although I said hello to Pacino and he was very friendly. Yep always had a crush on her and she still looks good.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I saw Winona(she was by herself) once in person in Greenwich village in NYC in the 90's and I was amazed how tiny and thin she was. I think she like less than 5 feet tall. I'm sure she is very inhibited about it. I didn't say anything to her I don't like to bother people, although I said hello to Pacino and he was very friendly. Yep always had a crush on her and she still looks good.
I do know she’s tiny, which surprisingly doesn’t show on screen that much. I know there’s “magic” involved but still.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Grudge match tonight guys but need some zzz’s. Burning my candle to hard watch the rest tomorrow.

Everyone have a great night:)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Decided to rewatch Rocky last night. The scene where he is seducing Adrian is ultra cringy, even disturbing. Still enjoy the movie and even appreciate the bad acting for what it was, but that scene...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Have the whole collection o Bluray for my kids but haven’t watch them yet. They look good from the bits I have seen:oops:
Definitely worth a spin if you have any interest at all. Very well done. Mine are BD too, so I’m listening in DTS-X but it’s still great. I will grab the uhd versions one of these days.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
That’s Italian Stallion style. Yo Adrian you luv it:p:p

You like my greasy speed womanCE231FE3-868E-4289-B4D0-00462ECA5739.jpeg

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bosch season 5 on Amazon Prime. When I finish I'll have to wait on season 6 to be released. (sigh)
Well thanks to you, I decided to give Bosch a look... and wound up chewing through all 50 episodes in about a month. I think I got a little bit hooked. :p

Very good show, just short of being great. Incredible actor chemistry all around. Easy to tell it has a lot of DNA from The Wire, and not just due to the shared actors.

Funny was that when Bosch was trying to name the dog, I said out loud "you ought to just name him McGuffin, because I know where this is going!" :D

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Season 2 of The Sinner finally made its way to Netflix! Started last night, will knock that out pretty quick. I loved the first season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Horrible movie. Had so much potential and they just blew it. He needs to get over his need for a twist ending. That was as dumb as it could have been.
And I think you're being too kind. :D

He's on my "Worst directors of all times" list. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis