What kind of speaker box for a 5.25 wood cone driver

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
I just receiver 2 new wood cone speakers drivers. I have some box here for these drivers but i thauth that i might special build two new box for these as they are full range. Amazon sell some classical guitars at 70$ each lol so i think that i will buy two and put my driver onto this guitar so im gonna have a beautiful resonnant case for the backwave. The shape and size of the box is supposed
to be important for the overall sound

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I just receiver 2 new wood cone speakers drivers. I have some box here for these drivers but i thauth that i might special build two new box for these as they are full range. Amazon sell some classical guitars at 70$ each lol so i think that i will buy two and put my driver onto this guitar so im gonna have a beautiful resonnant case for the backwave. The shape and size of the box is supposed
to be important for the overall sound
What kind of speaker box? Definitely not a guitar case.

Why don't you try to obtain info from your seller. If those are SB Acoustics drivers, you might be able to obtain guidance from them.

I also suggest that you get at least one technical book which explains how to build a good speaker enclosure. You should be able to get such books on a website such as Amazon. Also, it takes at least some basic knowledge about the parameters of the driver you want to install into a box, and preferably some test equipment. No, it's not that easy to build a good speaker cabinet.

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Lol. This just gets better and better. Love the donkey

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis