Custom Front Speakers/Advice

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Upon a quick read, both of these kits look like competent designs. The Peerless HDS drivers are known to be good. I think Wagner Electronics may be what you need.

B

bjmate

Enthusiast
I haven't bit the bullet and made a decision on a set or drivers/components yet. However there are a couple things that give me hope in this build.

A)I have been doing alot of research and have found loads of helpful info on drivers, box design, crossover design and more.

B)Have found projects with similar size constraints.

C)Have come to realize my current speakers aren't as good as I perceived.......I had my sub unplugged and thought the speakers low end has totally dissapeared haha. My sub must be positioned better then I expected as I thought there was more bass coming from the speakers then the sub stupid is as stupid does

From all my findings I know the speakers won't be ideal as the tweeter won't have a big enough baffle and the woofer size is limited due to this which might leave me lacking low end.

But at this stage I'm ok with that. From what I can tell anything would be better then my current speakers

but am I willing to spend a premium on saving space for sub optimal speakers? At this stage I think so but havent committed yet haha
Upon a quick read, both of these kits look like competent designs. The Peerless HDS drivers are known to be good. I think Wagner Electronics may be what you need.
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis