My living room theater finally done!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well it took a long time coming and going down some roads and turning around to start over. Buts it's finally done a system that I can be happy with for a long time to come!

Thank you everyone that's helped me get this far. This wouldn't have happened without your support and help

Have 3 Klipsch RP8000f's for my front 3.
20190325_173107.jpg
4 SVS prime towers for my surround channels.
20190325_173156.jpg

4 RSL C34e's for my heights
20190325_173141.jpg

For the boom I have 2 SVS PB 4000's set up near field behind my couches. They just measure better there Lol
20190325_173255.jpg

The brains of this operation is a denon X4400H AV reciever. Powering the front 3 towers with a Emotiva Gen 3 3 channel amp.
The surrounds with an Emotiva UPA-7 amp.
And the heights with the Denon
2019-03-25 17.54.24.jpg

The visuals are supplied by a Sony 4k player 2017 model I believe. A 120 INCH screen a fella built for me for cheap. An Optoma HD26 projector. He sold me for a real good deal.

Streaming figuring out with music best route to go. Something where I can play my Tidal account in here. That's the next step although music will primarily be my bedroom and office setups I'll post when they are done.

Once again thank you so much for everything you guys this would have not come out as well without your help!

Hope you like it any questions or feedback wisdom or insight feel free to fire away!!!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
120 inch tv? The mind boggles. Especially with the system around it. I'm beyond impressed. Enjoy!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Your speakers, those are the ones that Gene reviewed right?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Your speakers, those are the ones that Gene reviewed right?
I believe Shady J and Gene reviewed them and yes they are they are every bit as good as Shady said they would be. I'm so glad I went with them

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
So did you have to buy 4 Klipsch towers to get 3 up front? Or did they sell you 3 ?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
The reviews are very positive across the whole line. I just may be looking into a pair in the near future.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The reviews are very positive across the whole line. I just may be looking into a pair in the near future.
I love them and highly recommend them my Dad came to visit and he heard the old system with the Prime Towers up front and he said and (he doesn't even like audio) when he first heard the new Klipsch within 5 minutes he was like I like these towers a whole lot more then the old ones. Spoke volumes

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Rubber Ducky you're the one!!!! :D
Ya make my bathtime so much fun!!!

It looks great Danno. I’m definitely a fan of the nude copper. I would love to hear it. I’m curious if your atmos presentation improved due to the surrounds being lower.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ya make my bathtime so much fun!!!

It looks great Danno. I’m definitely a fan of the nude copper. I would love to hear it. I’m curious if your atmos presentation improved due to the surrounds being lower.
Yes yes yes it did. Dramatically. Until I could hear the difference well ya don't know what you don't know

And it's not just separation that helped where it surprised me by lowering the surrounds is immersion. Everything ties together so much better now. Man you just get lost.

I just got done watching The Town with my Dad. Just an upmix. But still it sounded friggin amazing man. Absolutely amazing.

The prime towers as surrounds really really allow that big space to sound so so good. With the subs slamming the Klipsch trio just singing up front and the Prime Towers backing them up on surrounds with the C34E's singing like angels from up above

Woooow man just woooow. I had it on 66 on the volume and the SPL's the dynamics. details clarity everything was just there just effortlessly there. Never has my system sounded so good at lower levels

But make no doubt about it the Klipsch trio those beautiful gorgeous RP8000f's just steal the show. The more I hear them the more Im falling in love with them.

I loved Klipsch as a boy this brings back the best memories for me of me and my Dad and his klipsch big speakers. Great great memories. Man I'm so glad they stepped up there game I've missed the old Klipsch

That's what they've done brought back the old school Klipsch with a new age twist. All off Klipschs strengths with none of there old weaknesses.

Bravo Klipsch bravo that movie sounded so so good tonight

And hey William thanks for all the great advice my system has never sounded so good you guys played a big part in that my friend

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yes yes yes it did. Dramatically. Until I could hear the difference well ya don't know what you don't know

And it's not just separation that helped where it surprised me by lowering the surrounds is immersion. Everything ties together so much better now. Man you just get lost.

I just got done watching The Town with my Dad. Just an upmix. But still it sounded friggin amazing man. Absolutely amazing.

The prime towers as surrounds really really allow that big space to sound so so good. With the subs slamming the Klipsch trio just singing up front and the Prime Towers backing them up on surrounds with the C34E's singing like angels from up above

Woooow man just woooow. I had it on 66 on the volume and the SPL's the dynamics. details clarity everything was just there just effortlessly there. Never has my system sounded so good at lower levels

But make no doubt about it the Klipsch trio those beautiful gorgeous RP8000f's just steal the show. The more I hear them the more Im falling in love with them.

I loved Klipsch as a boy this brings back the best memories for me of me and my Dad and his klipsch big speakers. Great great memories. Man I'm so glad they stepped up there game I've missed the old Klipsch

That's what they've done brought back the old school Klipsch with a new age twist. All off Klipschs strengths with none of there old weaknesses.

Bravo Klipsch bravo that movie sounded so so good tonight

And hey William thanks for all the great advice my system has never sounded so good you guys played a big part in that my friend
Hey buddy, I appreciate the words, even though I can’t really take any credit. I think you made smart choices and the best part is knowing that your smart choices led to your system being better than ever. I have to admit, I’m more curious than ever about the RP line, however since about 1999 I promised myself a pair of Legacy “whispers” so that’s where my squirrels nest is building towards. I also need a new vehicle, and would like to trade my boat in for a newer wake/surf boat. I know, “first world problems” and all that, but that’s where I live!!! God bless America!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey buddy, I appreciate the words, even though I can’t really take any credit. I think you made smart choices and the best part is knowing that your smart choices led to your system being better than ever. I have to admit, I’m more curious than ever about the RP line, however since about 1999 I promised myself a pair of Legacy “whispers” so that’s where my squirrels nest is building towards. I also need a new vehicle, and would like to trade my boat in for a newer wake/surf boat. I know, “first world problems” and all that, but that’s where I live!!! God bless America!!!
Dude if you get those legacy speakers you so gotta post them!

I would love to give those sexy beasts a spin! Which Legacys are you contemplating? If you don't mind me asking?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
So 3 systems... And what headphones do you have? LOL :)

Not sure on best solution for streaming Tidal but I’m just using my Apple TV 4K for streaming music. (Bought it for Netflix Atmos, but it works for music) * my phone is the remote*. For Amazon Music, I use AirPlay from my iPhone to the Apple TV. For Pandora there is an App on the Apple TV. I also use Apple Music too. My GF is using Spotify so I might try that one too.

How do you like Tidal?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Dude if you get those legacy speakers you so gotta post them!

I would love to give those sexy beasts a spin! Which Legacys are you contemplating? If you don't mind me asking?
Whispers.

Gonna be awhile, but my eye is on the prize!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis