FS philharmonic AAM Gen 2

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Had these about a year and Been flawless.
Bought a new center channel so had to get matching new L/R to go with the center... my OCD demands it lol.

So I’ve got these wonderful sounding beauties for sale, I live in the Roanoke Virginia area, which is also near Lynchburg Va, and about 3 hrs west of Richmond Va, my zip code is 24064 for anyone looking to pick up.

I will ship them but you will be responsible for all costs including any insurance and I will not be realible for any damages incurred in shipping, I still have the boxes these came in I believe and they would ship in those, but prefer local pick up.

I’ll let them go for a no haggling price of $150 for the pair,
One does have a small scuff on the back that I did when removing from the box, could probably be scrubbed off.82FAEE49-A503-46D9-B841-C93288638CC7.jpeg272DD5C0-0175-4B60-A567-485C27E55292.jpegDB1DC7DA-0837-4C21-A2C3-520C6BE93EE8.jpeg

Last edited:
H

Hokies83

Audioholic
I also have his pioneer modded center channel that I could work into the deal only if picked up and all 3 are bought together.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hi! can you clarify, please, are these the ons with the Dayton tweeter, or the AA+ with the Morel tweeter?
Thanks!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Bad timing! ;) Its gonna be a few weeks before I could reasonably think about this. If it sells, it sells. If not, keep me in mind, please, because I am planning on adding another pair of AAs to my rig! One way or another.
Best,
R

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Bad timing! ;) Its gonna be a few weeks before I could reasonably think about this. If it sells, it sells. If not, keep me in mind, please, because I am planning on adding another pair of AAs to my rig! One way or another.
Best,
R
Well if you are gonna pick up? Perhaps some trades can be done?
I am looking for a decent 2 channel amp I’d be willing to trade as long as values are close.

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Well if you are gonna pick up? Perhaps some trades can be done?
I am looking for a decent 2 channel amp I’d be willing to trade as long as values are close.
Wrong coast for that I'm afraid... I would be paying for the shipping. ;) As I said, if it sells, it sells. If still available in April, I might be able to do it. Keep me in mind, please.
Best,
R

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Wrong coast for that I'm afraid... I would be paying for the shipping. ;) As I said, if it sells, it sells. If still available in April, I might be able to do it. Keep me in mind, please.
Best,
R
Lol yeah it seems the vast majority are on the west coast here lol.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I am, but my pause is still very much in effect. Don't keep them just for me, but if they are around in a month, I may be able to! That's for either of you! ;)
Thanks!

M

MLadia

Audioholic Intern
I also have his pioneer modded center channel that I could work into the deal only if picked up and all 3 are bought together.
I am interested in the Pioneed modded center. Pls. PM me.

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Since Dennis is out of the speaker business, and he’s such a great guy, there is sentimental value in these,
As such I’ve put my sons Polk towers for sell locally, and if they sell faster then these I’ll be keeping the AAM,
The sentimental value in these now is priceless.
Prayers for Dennis for a speedy recovery and many years of future great health!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis