What bracket would for these Yamaha speakers?

F

Fion345

Audiophyte
There isn’t pre-set screw holes in the speakers. I bought universe brackets, but can’t get it work. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
FBB718E6-BE36-4167-918F-9F8D4556CBD0.jpeg
B87EEA5B-1A0C-4D72-8E99-D73A47947920.jpeg
C44778A8-B137-49F0-A07A-0B4073ED9E5E.jpeg

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Either measure the keyhole slots and drill into the wall, probably should use a small anchor...

Or, rig up something out of wood that you can use as the adapter plate between your bracket and the speaker... 1x2 piece of wood, or maybe some good quality 1/2" plywood (not sheathing) but rig it to fit the keyholes of the speaker, and the attachment points of your bracket. Paint it black if you are concerned about visibility.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Those slots are for direct wall mount with two screws. The mounts shown would work with an adapter as mentioned, leave enough room for speaker wire connection.

F

Fion345

Audiophyte
Either measure the keyhole slots and drill into the wall, probably should use a small anchor...

Or, rig up something out of wood that you can use as the adapter plate between your bracket and the speaker... 1x2 piece of wood, or maybe some good quality 1/2" plywood (not sheathing) but rig it to fit the keyholes of the speaker, and the attachment points of your bracket. Paint it black if you are concerned about visibility.
Thank you for your recommendation. I went to Home Depot get a 6" wood so that I can hang up the center speaker horizontally. It cost me only50 cents for the wood! (sold by foot)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis