NEEO Universal Thinking Remote and Smart Home Controller Preview

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The NEEO Thinking Remote is a Universal remote and Smart Home controller, and the most funded smart home project on Kickstarter. it controls your Audio/Video gear in a way that few universal remote have before, features a smart physical design, and it also has smart home support for Z-Wave, ZigBee, Thread, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It might be the perfect remote, and we got to see it in action at CES 2016.

Read on to hear about our experience and be sure to watch our YouTube video overview.

Read: NEEO Universal Thinking Remote and Smart Home Controller Preview

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
If Neeo really does hit the market I'd try it as long as I can return it for a refund should it prove as disappointing as the Logitech Harmony One.

Matthew J Poes

Matthew J Poes

Audioholic Chief
Staff member
And...here we are, February of 2019, Control4 has bought NEEO, I am 3 months into a review of a now defunct piece of hardware! Cool product, but I have to be honest in saying that 3 years after it's release, it still had some room to grow. It was less than perfect.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
And...here we are, February of 2019, Control4 has bought NEEO, I am 3 months into a review of a now defunct piece of hardware! Cool product, but I have to be honest in saying that 3 years after it's release, it still had some room to grow. It was less than perfect.
At least you didn't do the research, install a few and find out they were sold, possibly making them go away, become unavailable or undergo changes that make it a no-go for your business. Like EERO being bought by Amazon.

I'm so sick of this crap!

If people weren't concerned about Alexa gathering data, using EERO will just make that easier since the app allows monitoring, re-configuring and rebooting. Now, I have to find out if I need to warn my customers about it.

super great.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis