M

Mike tyson

Audiophyte
Hi guys and girls i need some help ive had the same pair of headphones since i was 14 i am now almost 20 i think its time for an upgrade i currently have dr dre mixr beats i always used when i worked out i am now seeking something different i heard there are wayyyy better products out there then beats so i need some suggestions on what to get i need something with good audio and banging bass i listen to mostly 80s and 90s rap
Thanks

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
I am not familiar with headphones in the market category and price range which you are looking in. I'll let someone else steer you in a direction. Good luck!

M

Mike tyson

Audiophyte
I am not familiar with headphones in the market category and price range which you are looking in. I'll let someone else steer you in a direction. Good luck!
Alright man thank you anyway are there headphones better then dr dre mixr only pair i ever used lol i really like the Sound of the but i read reviews that the sound isnt that good on them.. Sony - XB950N1 for 120$

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
As you plan to use them for workouts I would look for Sennheiser dj style headphones or Sony dj style headphones. It would be best if you can go and try different headphones and see what fit and sound best to you.

M

Mike tyson

Audiophyte
As you plan to use them for workouts I would look for Sennheiser dj style headphones or Sony dj style headphones. It would be best if you can go and try different headphones and see what fit and sound best to you.
So do either of these by any chance have good sound a beast bass?

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

So do either of these by any chance have good sound a beast bass?
Sennheiser is well known for their good sound quality, one of the best out there. If you like heavy bass then Sony would be better choice.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Whats your experience with these?
Sennheiser offers great neutral sound quality and they have good overall quality as well. Sony has pretty good quality as well but the sound is bit bass heavy and not so neutral and clear as Sennheiser.

M

Mike tyson

Audiophyte
Sennheiser offers great neutral sound quality and they have good overall quality as well. Sony has pretty good quality as well but the sound is bit bass heavy and not so neutral and clear as Sennheiser.
Which kind of headphones should i go with for Sennheiser ?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis