Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
Great speakers but i bought BMRs and I must sell these to help pay Dennis. These were bought new less than 2 years ago Great condition. Ribbon tweeters. Local only, no shipping. Cherry cabinets. Pictures on request. San Jose, Ca area. These are the square style but were bought new from Dennis less than 2 years ago. $500 or reasonable offer.

http://philharmonicaudio.com/New Philharmonitor.html
EB5D2DD2-6DD8-458B-BB18-6FFA41A72818.jpeg

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That's a sweet deal for anyone in the area familiar with RAAL/Murphy goodness!

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
Can’t, no packing and can’t take to fedex or ups.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
That’s a bit far from Seattle for me to drive but someone will be getting a sweet deal. :) Congrats on the BMRs!

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
Not to worry if they don’t sell I’ll just put them in my system as surroundes to replace my Mini Monitors.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not that I need any more speakers, but I'll give them a listen when I drop by :) I was planning on picking up the matching center to my CA0W1s this year, but we'll see how these sound.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Not to worry if they don’t sell I’ll just put them in my system as surroundes to replace my Mini Monitors.
You might try that first actually. Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon SACD should be on the list of discs to try out. :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Not that I need any more speakers, but I'll give them a listen when I drop by :) I was planning on picking up the matching center to my CA0W1s this year, but we'll see how these sound.
@Dennis Murphy ,
Curious on your thought on how these compare with the CA0W1's!
Swerd demonstrated his CAOW1's when I was up there. I remember thinking they were truly amazing for what he had spent!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
@Dennis Murphy ,
Curious on your thought on how these compare with the CA0W1's!
Swerd demonstrated his CAOW1's when I was up there. I remember thinking they were truly amazing for what he had spent!
Nogaro, a member from way back on here, had brought them over when he came to hear the Carnegies. I really liked them. So when he put them up for sale, naturally I bought them :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If I had still been living in the Bay Area they they wouldn't have lasted as long as they did. Plus would have been glad to help good4it move anything around he needed to but it's been a couple of years.

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Saving for a subwoofer but at this price I’d do without a new sub for awhile

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis