WTB: philharmonic audio BMR

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
You are going to have an awfully quiet inbox I suspect.
Absolutely. The only way I’d sell mine is if if I came across a boat load of cash & had the space to get floor standing speakers. I’m sure you will be happy if you get em:)

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
PM me if you would like to sell yours
You can get the BMR's for around $1400 with the Parts Express cabinets. The Cherry looks stunning inmho. That is about the cheapest you are going to find them. Of course, furniture grade finishes can be had via Jim Salk for around $1800 or so a set! Once bought, most owners hang on to them as if their life depended on it. Just saying..........:eek::):eek:!

Cheers,

Phil

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Could always email him and acquire about old stock / B stock

J

jh112

Enthusiast
Well Cherry cabinests dont go well with my LR and Salk takes too long and paino black seems some way out. So i wanted to see if someone wanted to upgrade to phil 3:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well Cherry cabinests dont go well with my LR and Salk takes too long and paino black seems some way out. So i wanted to see if someone wanted to upgrade to phil 3:D
Umm, I know of one forum member here that owns both the BMR's and/or the Phil 3's and I doubt that he will ever give either one up. There are others as well. I search many various classified sections daily and I do not recall ever seeing the BMR's or the Phil 3's for sale. That alone should tell you something. Perhaps, shoot Denis an email and see what he can do for you. Highly recommend that you do if you are serious about his speakers. Best wishes! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
I just upgraded to BMRs and see why people keep them. Dennis said only cherry cabinets are available right now

I have a nice set of Philharmonitors l might part with though. Less than 2 years old.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just upgraded to BMRs and see why people keep them. Dennis said only cherry cabinets are available right now

I have a nice set of Philharmonitors l might part with though. Less than 2 years old.
So what stands did you end up going with? Just curious. Congrats on the BMR's! Feel free to snap a few pics for all of us to see.:):):)

Cheers,

Phil

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Could always email him and acquire about old stock / B stock
No old or B stock speakers exist.
I search many various classified sections daily and I do not recall ever seeing the BMR's or the Phil 3's for sale. That alone should tell you something. Perhaps, shoot Denis an email and see what he can do for you. Highly recommend that you do if you are serious about his speakers. Best wishes! :):):)
Phil has it right. No one wants to sell his BMRs. I've heard them and I can see why.

I suspect Dennis has already done everything he can to produce and sell BMRs at the lowest possible price.

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
We'll how bout that. Sounds like it time to whip out the credit card :)
I wish I’m waiting to catch a new Yamaha rx-A1070 for $750 or less so far cheapest I’ve found is $799 refurbished.
I want to replace my rx-v481

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
I do have a b-stock frong baffle or two, and one cabinet with a ding on a top edge. It's a question of whether you're looking for a very subtle defect or can accept something that's obvious up close. I would give you the cabinet free and take somethiong like25 off for the baffle, so we're talking a price reduction of $175 - $200.. Best wishes, Dennis Murphy

He just sent me this!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis