Create a Soundbar Catagory

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
If this message board had a lot more traffic, and a lot more people asked about soundbars, then maybe a dedicated sub forum for soundbars would be worth it, but right now I think the speaker forum covers it pretty well. If you divide a forum into too many subgroups, then none of them will see any activity at all.
While making good points @shadyJ, I feel that with the rising popularity and improved quality of soundbars, it would be beneficial to Audioholics to review more soundbars and have a thread dedicated to them.
Just a thought...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
While making good points @shadyJ, I feel that with the rising popularity and improved quality of soundbars, it would be beneficial to Audioholics to review more soundbars and have a thread dedicated to them.
Just a thought...
It's a good thought and I was thinking the same as well.

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
If this message board had a lot more traffic, and a lot more people asked about soundbars, then maybe a dedicated sub forum for soundbars would be worth it, but right now I think the speaker forum covers it pretty well. If you divide a forum into too many subgroups, then none of them will see any activity at all.
So true. Many fledgling forums don't realize how hard it is to get a self-sustaining community in the first place. Don't take your audience for granted, no matter how focused.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis