JTR S2 subs for sale

G

Gooddoc

Enthusiast
FS: Two JTR S2 subs
Two JTR S2 subs for sale. 6K new.

My price: 3300 + shipping continental US only.

I have original shipping boxes, but prefer pickup. I'm in Toms River, NJ. Not a far drive from wherever you are

Awesome subs.

Attachments

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
FS: Two JTR S2 subs
Two JTR S2 subs for sale. 6K new.

My price: 3300 + shipping continental US only.

I have original shipping boxes, but prefer pickup. I'm in Toms River, NJ. Not a far drive from wherever you are

Awesome subs.
Posting some pics will certainly help you seal the deal. Have read many good things about JTR subs. Good luck with the sale! ;););)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
G

Gooddoc

Enthusiast
Yeah, keeps telling me file size too large, even though I'm at the lowest rez my phone can shoot

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Get those M2s out of the way, they're not helping (but I like 'em of course) :)

G

Gooddoc

Enthusiast
I am lazy, lol :).

Besides, that is the only pic I could get to upload even though all taken with same camera. :(:confused:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I am lazy, lol :).

Besides, that is the only pic I could get to upload even though all taken with same camera. :(:confused:
You could always download the pics to your pc and resize them?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gooddoc, what are you planning to replace the JTR subs with? Just curious is all. It looks like you have one heck of a nice setup. I am sure it sounds awesome! :):):) Feel free to post more pics of your setup. We all love pics!

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
G

Gooddoc

Enthusiast
Gooddoc, what are you planning to replace the JTR subs with? Just curious is all. It looks like you have one heck of a nice setup. I am sure it sounds awesome! :):):) Feel free to post more pics of your setup. We all love pics!

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks speakerman! Yeah, my system is at a place I'm happy with :). Along with the M2's I have JBL LSR705's and LSR708's in an Atmos setup

It seems I will have to resize all my pics to post them here. But I'm planning on making Audioholics my new forum home, so I guess I'll need to work on that. :cool:

As to replacement subs I'm not sure yet. But I need to downsize since I don't have the room to add more S2's or move the S2's around to improve my seat to seat consistency.

But the output of these JTR S2's is awesome and I will miss the headroom for sure.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
...and everyone's like: "photos! photos! photos! stop talking and start shooting! hip-hip photos!!:D

Welcome to AH

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis