Denon X3300 $599 Amazon July 2017

T

TD4W

Audioholic Intern
Any idea how long the Denon sale will last?

I have about a month before I'd be able to set-up my audio system (moving) and I'd hate to have the unit sit in a box for the full duration of the return policy.
I'm pretty sold on this unit, but want to wait a week or two.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Any idea how long the Denon sale will last?

I have about a month before I'd be able to set-up my audio system (moving) and I'd hate to have the unit sit in a box for the full duration of the return policy.
I'm pretty sold on this unit, but want to wait a week or two.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Unfortunately, they don't ever tell you when the sale will end. It may depend on supplies. And if EVERYONE is buy now, it won't last long.

I think I have a good idea WHY the X3300 is on sale - the X3400 is out.

Soon the X4400, X6400, and probably X7400 will be out.

And next year the X3400 will be on sale for $599 when the X3500 is released. :D

My instinct tells me that you may be able to buy the X3300 for $599 right up until this December, but you may have to search a lot for it.

Question is, do you have the patience to wait until it goes back on sale (Black Friday) if the sale ends next week?

Last edited:
T

TD4W

Audioholic Intern
Thanks for the reply's
"Question is, do you have the patience to wait until it goes back on sale (Black Friday) if the sale ends next week?"
- Hit the nail on the head, with the million dollar question.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone know when the AVR-X4300H will be dropping in price? I'll be looking to pick one up once they get much less expensive. If anyone finds one from an authorized dealer for $799 or less, please PM me.

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Anyone know when the AVR-X4300H will be dropping in price? I'll be looking to pick one up once they get much less expensive. If anyone finds one from an authorized dealer for $799 or less, please PM me.
I'm in the same boat, Glocks, biding my time for months. Must have patience. I think August is our time....

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm in the same boat, Glocks, biding my time for months. Must have patience. I think August is our time....
I heard from someone on another forum that the price on the 4300 should be dropping on it as soon as tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I ordered a 4300 from IQ Home Entertainment yesterday, $749.95 shipped, no tax. I just gave them a call and they are running a special on it right now, so if you are looking for one, I would jump on it as I don't think you will be able to get it for any less, especially from an authorized dealer.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered a 4300 from IQ Home Entertainment yesterday, $749.95 shipped, no tax. I just gave them a call and they are running a special on it right now, so if you are looking for one, I would jump on it as I don't think you will be able to get it for any less, especially from an authorized dealer.
$750 is an awesome price for BRAND NEW authorized Denon X4300!

I was expecting $799 shipped brand new.

A4L has a REFURBISHED Denon X4300 for $1,100. :D

Another case where you pay $350 MORE for Refurbished or pay $350 LESS for BRAND NEW!!!!

Last edited:
Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Thanks a ton for the lead! I just got off the phone with them. At first they quoted $799 but I mentioned how I saw the $749 price for an AH member and they came down to it. Hot dog! $749 for a new dealer 4300! Christmas in August!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks a ton for the lead! I just got off the phone with them. At first they quoted $799 but I mentioned how I saw the $749 price for an AH member and they came down to it. Hot dog! $749 for a new dealer 4300! Christmas in August!
Just paying it forward, glad you were able to get that price as well!

3rdeye

Junior Audioholic
This forum has pull like that? I'm floored that referencing AH got them to go with the lower price. Wow

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This forum has pull like that? I'm floored that referencing AH got them to go with the lower price. Wow

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Yeah, we have the power. :eek: :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis