Want a New Surround System

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Generally start with sub pre-out 1, and use the LFE input on the sub (if one, max out the low pass filter on the sub just in case). Enjoy the new gear!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Sub 1 output on the Denon. Usually the sub inputs will say LFE, if not it should be the left input.

Edit, didn't see the next page of replies. Use the LFE input.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Just buy a new entertainment desk that can accommodate that center speaker. Your current entertainment table is pretty bad.

The subwoofer can be plugged into either of the subwoofer outputs on the AVR. They are both sending the same signal.

P

PottyTrained

Audioholic Intern
thanks guys, and I just wanted to say that the system just blows me away and we can understand the vocals MUCH! better.

P

PottyTrained

Audioholic Intern
I got a new shelving unit that seems to work ok, I still have to get the wires cleaned up and a new area rug. But the sound is awesome, watching G.O.T. last night the bass was mind blowing.
Thanks Again Everyone.

Attachments

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I thought about spending alot more but when you can't go and listen to what your buying it makes you hesitate. I have to change my living room around. Buy a large rug for the listening area (and their not cheap) My house Is built on a 8" slab of concrete and all interior walls,,, so there's no Insulation.
I thought about that in the process. I could have spent 50k but at my age I would rather travel more.
We just want Clarity not really noise. I'm still debating on a real good receiver under a 1000.oo and what wire to use for that Sub.

But Thanks Everyone for taking the time to answer my Post.
Jack
You did great with the RBH speakers and Denon X3300. They probably sound as good as some $5K systems out there.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I got a new shelving unit that seems to work ok, I still have to get the wires cleaned up and a new area rug. But the sound is awesome, watching G.O.T. last night the bass was mind blowing.
Thanks Again Everyone.
I was not expecting the final battle that occurred at the end and the contrast to the ongoing scene nearly made me jump off my couch!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis