Once again: what are you listening to now?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes, the other thread is too slow.... takes forever to load.

Maybe it's time for thread 3?
Gotcha. I'm pretty sure that's because some folks embed the videos instead of hot linking. It takes some time to load for me too. Especially if @speakerman39 is listening to music that day!

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General

Charles Bruffy / Kansas City Chorale / Phoenix Chorale
Rachmaninoff: All-Night Vigil

Release Date March 2, 2015
Duration01:15:26
Genre
Classical
Styles
Choral
Recording DateMay 24, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Recording Location
Cathedral of St Peter the Apostle, Kansas City, Kansas

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief

Charles Bruffy / Kansas City Chorale / Phoenix Chorale
Rachmaninoff: All-Night Vigil

Release Date March 2, 2015
Duration01:15:26
Genre
Classical
Styles
Choral
Recording DateMay 24, 2014 - May 26, 2014
Recording Location
Cathedral of St Peter the Apostle, Kansas City, Kansas
Just about anything by the Kansas City Chorale or the Phoenix Chorale are wonderful. An excellent choice.

I just got through listening to this:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gotcha. I'm pretty sure that's because some folks embed the videos instead of hot linking. It takes some time to load for me too. Especially if @speakerman39 is listening to music that day!
I am only posting (2) videos at a time. Did not know that was slowing others down so much. My bad on that one. How do I just post hot linking? Sorry, but computers are not my thing. I have noticed some posters only load a link as opposed to the actual video. Is that what you mean by hot linking Pogre? I will be more than happy to do it that way if you are kind enough to show me how. :):):) Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Listening to these guys a few times live.... thinking, this must be the best song ever.... to be played live

Some of the Pink Floyd concerts I been to probably had the best live sound I ever experienced :)

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I am only posting (2) videos at a time. Did not know that was slowing others down so much. My bad on that one. How do I just post hot linking? Sorry, but computers are not my thing. I have noticed some posters only load a link as opposed to the actual video. Is that what you mean by hot linking Pogre? I will be more than happy to do it that way if you are kind enough to show me how. :):):) Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
Hey Phil, just got back on. I typed up a little guide in our pm on how to hotlink. It's not the number of embedded videos per post that slows it down, it's every one on the page. Check your pm. I replied you. ;)

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General

Bruce Levingston
Philip Glass: Dreaming Awake

Release Date September 30, 2016
Duration01:49:32
Genre
Classical
Styles
Keyboard
Recording Date
Recording Location
Ezratty Residence, NYC
Sono Luminus Studios, Boyce, Virginia

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Just about anything by the Kansas City Chorale or the Phoenix Chorale are wonderful. An excellent choice.

I just got through listening to this:
Interesting, I am not familiar with Mr Mealor.

I have a few things from him queued up thanks to this post.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Listening to these guys a few times live.... thinking, this must be the best song ever.... to be played live

Some of the Pink Floyd concerts I been to probably had the best live sound I ever experienced :)

very nice choice ;)

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General

Bach Carl Philipp Emanuel - 3 Sonaten fur Cembalo und Violine
Bach Carl Philipp Emanuel (Composer), Geoffrey Thomas (Performer), Laszlo Paulik (Performer)

Original Release Date: 2001

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General

Woefully Arrayed: Sacred and Secular Choral & Polyhoral Works of Jonathan David Little

Release Date July 14, 2017
Duration01:09:50
Genre
Classical
Styles
Choral
Recording DateNovember, 2005

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General

Baltic Chamber Orchestra / Emmanuel Leducq-Barome
Shostakovich: Chamber Symphony in C minor, Op. 110a; Strauss: Metamophosen for 23 strings

Genre
Classical

Audio CD Release: (August 18, 2017)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis