Gold Sound Speaker Kits

T

terry duty

Audiophyte
HI everyone, HASS anyone used GOld sound JBL Speaker kit numer11 for multi channel application? If so how didi you work the rears? DId you put in 8 inch mid bass into the same box as the horns?I've heard these in 2 channel and they are incredable speakers. So I wanted to build A switchable2 channel and multi channel setup with these profession JBL speakers.The wide dispirtion should solve my problem with my 15 ft sofa.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes i have. I have built Gold sound kits in the past..Ron Gold makes it essy.
Gotcha. I don't have any experience with those speakers. You could try reposting this in the DIY section. We have some regulars here who build speakers. There are also some good DIY forums just for speaker building.

T

terry duty

Audiophyte
Gotcha. I don't have any experience with those speakers. You could try reposting this in the DIY section. We have some regulars here who build speakers. There are also some good DIY forums just for speaker building.
zthank zyou zpogrez. zi'm thinking now zi should just talk with Ron Gold at Gold soundwho designed the kit. He shouuld be able to answer my question. But thanks for your time and input.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis