Does JBL have a good bookshelve with a horn?

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
Which is your favorite? Why?

Last edited:
zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
The Studio 530 is my favorite -- nice overall smooth detail, with good mids, deep non boomy bass, good treble response for a horn and better than a lot of regular domes. No blaring in your face horn character.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
JBL HLS as in Horn Loaded Speaker. There are some current models too.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Samurai
I have an older pair of the lsr studio monitors (the 2328p) that I really like. Those are the ones with the more elliptical wave guide; the newer versions have a fancier wave guide but slightly flimsier cabs. I picked them up because they were an outrageous bargain at the time. The current entry 300 level lsr line are still pretty good values.

Last edited:
TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I have an older pair of the lsr studio monitors (the 2328p) that I really like. Those are the ones with the more elliptical wave guide; the newer versions have a fancier wave guide but slightly flimsier cabs. I picked them up because they were an outrageous bargain at the time. The current entry 300 level lsr line are still pretty good values.
Nice! These new 7-series are based on the M2. I think these should be on a short list for anyone wanting a top notch stereo, or to have any number of channels in surround - all you need is a processor!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis