Klipsch AW-650's as height speakers

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Crazy right? They actually sound pretty good, for a bedroom system they're easy to mount and the wire can be hidden. I just haven't heard or seen anybody use these indoors for this kind of install.

Thoughts?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Or even these would do quite well for less for surround type duties; I use mine outdoors tho

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
I figure for the bedroom, I have a Marantz SR6009, why not make use of the channels and see how it sounds. I love the Klipsch surround speakers but not at those prices for a bedroom and you can find these reasonably priced online.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I figure for the bedroom, I have a Marantz SR6009, why not make use of the channels and see how it sounds. I love the Klipsch surround speakers but not at those prices for a bedroom and you can find these reasonably priced online.
I saw a price of $400/pr when I first looked it up the AW650, but just saw an ebay set for $240 shipped, so not as bad as I was thinking....but still, compared to $87 shipped....

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
I saw a price of $400/pr when I first looked it up the AW650, but just saw an ebay set for $240 shipped, so not as bad as I was thinking....but still, compared to $87 shipped....
Agreed, hard to beat!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis