Volya GmbH's stupefying flagship speaker, Bouquet

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Thankfully, no. And fortunately I probably never will see them in person.

C

class a

Junior Audioholic
Add some strings and it can double as a bass instrument.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not in my house. Hopefully they sound better than that finish implies. Or that you're actually serious instead of the 'phoolishness the cable lifters indicate.

Volya_Audio

Volya_Audio

Audiophyte
Thankfully, no. And fortunately I probably never will see them in person.
You know, it's up to you to decide, but this pair is really hideous. And the sounding is much less than you can expect! So be crueler!

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If you want to advertise, you need to contact the moderators. Self promotion is not allowed.

Sorry, but I am with the others on this one, even if they sounded great they are pretty unattractive.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
How much $ for a pair?

How do they measure? :confused:

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
That has to be some poor guy's punishment for forgetting flowers on his anniversary. Bet he doesn't forget anymore.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
While the aesthetic is a bit too botanic for my tastes, I can appreciate a speaker that tried to do something different. Most speakers are just black boxes, and the nicer ones are just shiny black boxes. As for the construction design, I would be willing to give one a listen. it might not sound bad.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I'd be curious about price too, and would be keen to see measurements of the two woofers crashing sound waves into each other.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Didn't mean to sound harsh. I just read so much in here with that "WAF" consideration, that the floral pattern struck me that way initially. I've worked with composites a lot, and that had to be a lot of work if those are handmade .

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I'd be curious about price too, and would be keen to see measurements of the two woofers crashing sound waves into each other.
Price I found was 120k Euros. In other words, ridiculously expensive. The angle of the two woofers isn't likely to cause any problems. I would be more concerned with the height of the midwoofer.

Didn't mean to sound harsh. I just read so much in here with that "WAF" consideration, that the floral pattern struck me that way initially. I've worked with composites a lot, and that had to be a lot of work if those are handmade .
From their website:
"The enclosures of loudspeaker systems are hand-painted by Lyudmila Gorbulya the top class master of Petrikovskiy painting, whose family has been passing the secrets of folk craft down through generations. The artist became a participant of the National Exhibition of the USSR which was held in France in 1986. And in 1992 she became a record-holder of the National Registry of Records of Ukraine for the largest ornamental ribbon decorated with Petrikovskiy handmade painting. By the way, in 2013 the traditional Ukrainian painting which history starts since 1794, included into the list of UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity."

I guess that is why there is a production period of 4 to 6 months after order. It also partly explains the insane price.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
The shape looks like that of the colored glass 'tobacco' pipes seen in smoke shops.

The floral part doesn't bother me, but they don't go with that room they are in.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis