Apology from Morgan Audio on latest Speaker Review - RBH SV6500

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
To all of who I hope are, or are soon-to-be my audiophile friends. I, Jay Morgan, on behalf of Morgan audio apologize to anyone that I had possibly offended by posting my review of the RBH SV6500 Tower speakers without also posting on that review that I was and rbh dealer.

From the bottom of my heart I issue you a promise that I had no intent whatsoever to deceive or mislead anyone. As a dealer, I must tell the truth about my products, as a matter of fact I feeland more obligated to give the exact truth than a professional reviewer, due the fact if you buy the product on my word and the product is not what I say, I lose you as a customer forever and any people you may ever talk to of course will no longer come my way. If a reviewer has a review you don't agree with you just get mad at them, they don't lose your business. So again I am so sorry to have had anyone think I was trying to pull a fast one.

I was simply sharing my passion and my love for RBH and the wonderful company itself. If you know, Morgan Audio, you know I have chosen to only promote RBH. They feel everything that I feel is necessary to have a wonderful High End stereo or home theater system at the most affordable prices.

I know that you all are very passionate about home audio as am I. I live in front of my television as I am disabled with a neuropathy that causes muscle atrophy so believe me the stereo and television and speakers in front of me is very very important LOL, I choose to laugh at it rather than follow and the sorrow of it you know. I don't tell you this to get your pity, I tell you this to give you a better understanding of how important it is to me and why I'm so passionate about the speaker's I have chosen.

Please do not hold any of negative feelings towards rbh for me posting a review without alerting everyone to the fact I wasn't dealer. I honestly did not know that was wrong to do, I thought my thoughts mattered also, so again, I apologize for any confusion. I simply wanted to share something awesome with everyone

and lastly ( In my own personal Dealer opinion, RBH is among the top thoroughbreds in the speaker race. )

Please do not contact me to buy unless you live in my area and can come buy personally, no internet sales alowed of new RBH products.

Thank you for listening - for more info on RBH, go to RBHSOUND.com

Attachments

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
You fiendish cad! How dare you share your enthusiasm about excellent speakers? You should be ashamed!

You're talking about this thread, right? It's good, Jay. If this even is an offense, it's pretty much the equivalent of jaywalking. We all hold RBH speakers in high regard, anyway. It's not like you're a Bose shill promoting their latest money printing machine, or declaiming the miracles of luxury cables.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
To all of who I hope are, or are soon-to-be my audiophile friends. I, Jay Morgan, on behalf of Morgan audio apologize to anyone that I had possibly offended by posting my review of the RBH SV6500 Tower speakers without also posting on that review that I was and rbh dealer.

From the bottom of my heart I issue you a promise that I had no intent whatsoever to deceive or mislead anyone. As a dealer, I must tell the truth about my products, as a matter of fact I feeland more obligated to give the exact truth than a professional reviewer, due the fact if you buy the product on my word and the product is not what I say, I lose you as a customer forever and any people you may ever talk to of course will no longer come my way. If a reviewer has a review you don't agree with you just get mad at them, they don't lose your business. So again I am so sorry to have had anyone think I was trying to pull a fast one.

I was simply sharing my passion and my love for RBH and the wonderful company itself. If you know, Morgan Audio, you know I have chosen to only promote RBH. They feel everything that I feel is necessary to have a wonderful High End stereo or home theater system at the most affordable prices.

I know that you all are very passionate about home audio as am I. I live in front of my television as I am disabled with a neuropathy that causes muscle atrophy so believe me the stereo and television and speakers in front of me is very very important LOL, I choose to laugh at it rather than follow and the sorrow of it you know. I don't tell you this to get your pity, I tell you this to give you a better understanding of how important it is to me and why I'm so passionate about the speaker's I have chosen.

Please do not hold any of negative feelings towards rbh for me posting a review without alerting everyone to the fact I wasn't dealer. I honestly did not know that was wrong to do, I thought my thoughts mattered also, so again, I apologize for any confusion. I simply wanted to share something awesome with everyone

and lastly ( In my own personal Dealer opinion, RBH is among the top thoroughbreds in the speaker race. )

Please do not contact me to buy unless you live in my area and can come buy personally, no internet sales alowed of new RBH products.

I feel your pain. :D

I am also a "dealer" for RBH, but most likely significantly smaller in scope than you and most dealers because being a dealer is mostly a "hobby" to me. My bread and butter is being a pharmacist. :D

But my enthusiasm for RBH products was way before I actually officially became a RBH dealer.

Years ago before I went CRAZY and bought Linkwitz Orion 3.2.1, Revel Salon2, B&W 802 D2, Phil3, KEF 201/2, and few other speakers, I posted on Audioholics that I thought the RBH T2 (even before the SX-T2 came out) was the best sounding speaker I have ever heard in terms of overall SQ (but was just too ugly :D).

But now that I am officially a "dealer" I have to watch what I post or I will not hear the end of it. Before I became a dealer I would make all kinds of recommendations on speakers. It seems 75% of my posts was about spending other people's money. :D

So now my number of posts have significantly reduced.

It doesn't matter if I thought RBH sounded awesome YEARS BEFORE I became a dealer. I just can't say that very loud any more. Sad, but true.

So I feel your pain. :D

It's truly not as fun being a dealer on the forum because you have to watch what you say a lot more than if you were just a fellow member.

I was even a moderator for Audioholics before I officially became a dealer. But I had to relinquish that role due to conflict of interest. Oh, the pain. :D

Last edited:
Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
You fiendish cad! How dare you share your enthusiasm about excellent speakers? You should be ashamed!

You're talking about this thread, right? It's good, Jay. If this even is an offense, it's pretty much the equivalent of jaywalking. We all hold RBH speakers in high regard, anyway. It's not like you're a Bose shill promoting their latest money printing machine, or declaiming the miracles of luxury cables.
God bless you my friend and thank you. Brought a smile to a worried face.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
I feel your pain. :D

I am also a "dealer" for RBH, but most likely significantly smaller in scope than you and most dealers because being a dealer is mostly a "hobby" to me. My bread and butter is being a pharmacist. :D

But my enthusiasm for RBH products was way before I actually officially became a RBH dealer.

Years ago before I went CRAZY and bought Linkwitz Orion 3.2.1, Revel Salon2, B&W 802 D2, Phil3, KEF 201/2, and few other speakers, I posted on Audioholics that I thought the RBH T2 (even before the SX-T2 came out) was the best sounding speaker I have ever heard in terms of overall SQ (but was just too ugly :D).

But now that I am officially a "dealer" I have to watch what I post or I will not hear the end of it. Before I became a dealer I would make all kinds of recommendations on speakers. It seems 75% of my posts was about spending other people's money. :D

So now my number of posts have significantly reduced.

It doesn't matter if I thought RBH sounded awesome YEARS BEFORE I became a dealer. I just can't say that very loud any more. Sad, but true.

So I feel your pain. :D

It's truly not as fun being a dealer on the forum because you have to watch what you say a lot more than if you were just a fellow member.

I was even a moderator for Audioholics before I officially became a dealer. But I had to relinquish that role due to conflict of interest. Oh, the pain. :D

I am a small one man me as well. I do this to compensate for my SSI check that just doesn't cover everything, so were in this together. I'll send some prayers your way.

I've always told Brian Tracy, ( Sales Manager ) that sometimes it didn't even matter if I got the sale as long as I helped the company. Now I won't lie, the sales rock better lol. Take care man

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Nice note. Thanks, and welcome. Now the bad news...

In my opinion, being a dealer pretty much negates the validity of your opinion on speakers. Sorry. But I know you're not going to say Any Speaker Brand X sounds better than RBH. It's nothing personal. You may be completely honest and to your ears nothing sounds better than RBH, but my perception becomes that nothing can sound better to you.

AcuDefTechGuy is a long-time respected member here. I've enjoyed and learned from his posts since I joined. He's had more excellent speakers than anybody I've ever known, making his personal experience and opinion unique and valuable. When he compared this speaker to that speaker, I listened. Now I know he is not going to ever say, "This speaker sounds better than an RBH". Honestly it's a bit sad to me. The breadth of his experience is not easily found, and I miss his counsel. (And I'm still not clear where he stands on passive bi-amping. :D)

So to me, being a dealer likely means you will impose some degree of censorship on yourself, and that implies some loss of objectivity. But that's only about speakers. ADTG censors himself a bit about speakers, but remains a pillar and highly respected member of this forum. I welcome you aboard and look forward to your interactions... just not when you tell me how good some RBH speaker is. ;)

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Very well thought out and very well spoken and in small part you are correct but again as I did state, I'd rather send someone to buy another speaker brand than have to lie to them to get a sale. Now I also understand you saying, in my heart, It would be the truth when stating I think RBH is best but no company is *always* best at * anything* - everyone has a hand in the game. All we can do is strive to be the very best we can be I simply listen to my customers and their needs and desires and I lead them accordingly as best I can.

I will not always do whatever it takes to make sure they buy my brand, I will rather do whatever, * I * can to make them happy.

Thank you for your thoughts sir

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Just gotta add, I just opened and got my SX61/R's going and I feel like a little kid. Maybe I just have a lot of kid left in me but I agree with Andrew Dash, one of the best full range system when paired with a great sub, currently the SV12P. I absolutely can not hear the actual speaker but the wall of sound is wonderful. Just my opinion, well, mine and Andrew Dash's :).

I love my job and again, I am an RBH Dealer so even though my opinion to everyone is tainted, I thank you all for allowing me to at least share.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
lol, im putting it on every post now. The attacked were brutal when I missed that lil tidbit and I understand their view

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hi Jay,

It might also help provide a little perspective on your opinion if you include some speakers that you've owned and compared with RBH.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You could also simply add "RBH Dealer" to your signature as well, and any other brands you sell. Members are always looking for a good deal ;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, wanted to do that but most sites call that spamming when you name a bunch of brands. I'll list some pix below
If you had checked prior to assuming, you'd see that one of the former mods is a dealer for a bunch of brands........all listed in his signature.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
I'm learning as I go. I am very new to the forum and review thing.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm learning as I go. I am very new to the forum and review thing.
No problem. Everyone is new, until they aren't. Just scroll back to the top of any forum page, hover over your avatar pic in the upper right of the page, and click "Signature". You can add a list of your equipment if you wish, along with a note that you're an authorized RBH dealer. I'm sure AcuDefTechGuy wouldn't mind if you used his sig as a model, or you can make it look like mine if you wish. You've got complete creative control. (Just try not to make your sig 5 feet long, please.)

In any case, your setup looks great, and you've got some really nice speakers. Your pride is well-justified.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Thank you for your thoughts, your understanding and support. Have a blessed day

E

Ernie Schmuntz

Junior Audioholic

Fear not Grasshopper, you speak the truth. RBH is among the most talented, humble folks in the business. They make an unbelievable product. Their 30 year old speakers (RBH 816) are still serviceable and useful.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Thank you so much. They have treated me wonderful and the speakers always seem to amaze friends, so something is right lol, thanks man

E

Ernie Schmuntz

Junior Audioholic
Sell me a pair of Voca Fina reference at cost and I will absolve all naughtys. Go and sin no more.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis