Sanyo SS V6-150 Floor standing speakers

• Thread starter skywalkersounds
  • Start date
S

skywalkersounds

Audiophyte
I Recently got a pair of Sanyo SS V6 floor standing speakers and I can't for the life of me find out ANY info on the internet. (It's as if they don't exist) I need help determining what type of stereo receiver i should use for them along with speaker wire, etc...
(It would also be a big help if anyone could tell me if they are even worth putting the money into) Thanks.

S

skywalkersounds

Audiophyte
Anyone??? Dang...tyring to get my metalllica on so I can show those damn neighbors rap isn't the only thing that people listen to nowadays!!

J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
I Recently got a pair of Sanyo SS V6 floor standing speakers and I can't for the life of me find out ANY info on the internet. (It's as if they don't exist) I need help determining what type of stereo receiver i should use for them along with speaker wire, etc...
(It would also be a big help if anyone could tell me if they are even worth putting the money into) Thanks.
Sorry, never heard of them but...SS V6..should do 0-60 in under 7 seconds..:)

L

livingez123

Audiophyte
Sanyo Speakers

You probably wont find any info.
they are a mid to late 80's speaker
they will handle 150watts @8 OHM
the bigger wire...16-14ga is always helpful if they are over 10' away from your reciver. If you have money to burn then just run some Monster Wire and call it good.

I have a pair of the SS V6-150 in my home theater set-up and could not be happier with them. you toss in a nice 300w 12" powered sub in the mix and you will have great Bass.
As for the reciever, more power will sound better through big speakers.
If you have room for them to sit next to the screen I dont think you will be dissapointed.
They are big and heavy.

B

Bill Seward

Audiophyte
Hey guys I have a pair of Sanyo SS V7-150's and I need the wire spring terminal that fits in the round hole in the back, if anyone can help I would appreciate it very much

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis