C

Carl Gurnicz

Audiophyte
Hello fellow anonymous
I just purchased paradigm 11v7 speakers replacing my older 7se mk3
I am driving them with a TA4A Nakamichi but one of my turquoise quest audio interconnect has gone bad,I thought they were supposed to last forever lol. They are old so now I am wondering if the expense was/is justified. Before I found this site I have been shopping for cables and have been considering Better Cables Silver Serpent. Also I purchased speaker wire from a place called Cable Matters 4 wire 12 gauge .
Did I do good or should I go buy something from Blue Jeans? What interconnect wires are good? I already got the drift that you don't have to go great to meet the specs of listening to something you can't hear anyway. While my TA4A is awesome I would like to get some input from fellow readers for I picked up a second TA4A and was thinking about Bi-Amping the Paradigms

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I like blue Jeans.
More expensive and likely not better than Mono price as far as signal transmission goes but, more flexible making for less stress on terminals.
They just feel and look better IMO.
The speaker cable appears to be the same stuff as mono price Sells ymmv.
Cheers, Mac

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I get the cleverness of the thread head, but you would probably get more help if it was a bit more pointed.

C

Carl Gurnicz

Audiophyte
I get the cleverness of the thread head, but you would probably get more help if it was a bit more pointed.
Yeah Never did this before so wasn't sure if I should just use pet name or what.....do you think nak TA4A is still a good amp and up to par with newer ones and what do ya think on interconnect cables;and did you think my purchase from cable matters is just as good as blue jeans? I remain skeptical on this site because of all the advertising on products yet this site claims to want to steer us in the right direction

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah Never did this before so wasn't sure if I should just use pet name or what.....do you think nak TA4A is still a good amp and up to par with newer ones and what do ya think on interconnect cables;and did you think my purchase from cable matters is just as good as blue jeans? I remain skeptical on this site because of all the advertising on products yet this site claims to want to steer us in the right direction
What product advertisements are you referring too? A lot of the side bar adverts have nothing to do with Audioholics at all, they're based on browsing cookies or something like that.

I think the TA4A is a Nelson Pass design if I'm not mistaken, they're well regarded amplifiers.

Don't spend a bunch of money on cables. I draw the line in the sand by going any further than BlueJeans cables.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
lol. The ads you see are based on your browsing and have nothing to do with the site.

I had an AQ analog cable go bad one time and I took it back to the store I bought it at and they replaced it. I had already switched to Bluejeans by then :)

C

Carl Gurnicz

Audiophyte
What product advertisements are you referring too? A lot of the side bar adverts have nothing to do with Audioholics at all, they're based on browsing cookies or something like that.

I think the TA4A is a Nelson Pass design if I'm not mistaken, they're well regarded amplifiers.

Don't spend a bunch of money on cables. I draw the line in the sand by going any further than BlueJeans cables.
Thanks as you can tell I am not internet savvy and blue jeans is beldon right? I had that for my C.B. I think I will pursue them

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bluejeans uses Belden yes. They're a Mom 'n' pop shop too and I've always been happy with their service and products.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis