NXG NX-BAS-500 Subwoofer Amplifier Repair/Replacement

T

thxbest

Enthusiast
Having trouble with the amp of my NX-BAS-500. The unit does not come on at all. When plugged, the LED does not light up. The amp is dead.

NXG support says:

"NewEgg purchased all of our remaining U.S.A. inventory so we no longer have replacements available for warranty service.Please contact NewEgg directly and ask them to exchange it for you and then we'll settle up with NewEgg afterwards.

Regards,
NXG Support"

It seems they copy/paste and send this to everyone who has trouble with their products, so NO SUPPORT at all.

I am looking for someone who is able to repair the amp. Is there anyone that has fixed the amp?

Thanks for any advice.

Attachments

crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
Last edited:
T

thxbest

Enthusiast
As long as I can see, there is no fuse. Original amp is a generic cheap chinese class D amp as shown in the pics.

This plate amp does not fit. Do you know any cheap plate amp that has the dimension 7" x 7"?

crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
As long as I can see, there is no fuse. Original amp is a generic cheap chinese class D amp as shown in the pics.

This plate amp does not fit. Do you know any cheap plate amp that has the dimension 7" x 7"?
you need to to call with regards to the amp cut out, otherwise its an external and imho not worth it

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis