Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I woke up from a nap and saw this on my Vine list. I just about fell over. Well, partially from grogginess...but still: Fluke FLK-TIS45. It's going to end up costing me a little over $700, and I'm not sure it's even worth that much given the lower resolution...but as I think we've established, I'm a sucker for anything that involves thermal imaging.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You're a disgrace to Mac fanboys everywhere...
Hey, all I want is the same thing I want from life...........to be able to touch and poke everything :D

If apple would just build touch screens in their macbook pros and/or build a big a$$ iPad that runs OSX, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

Specifically I need to be able to run two programs that can't run on iOS. If I didn't need those, then ipad pro would be mine.

Ah, who am I kidding. iPad Pro might still be mine. :D Who wants to buy an amp?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Looking at an Asus MoBo to replace the gigabyte that crapped out. Would like to get the Gigabyte repaired under warranty, but not sure I want to wait for approval and then turnaround time to get the computer back up and running. Already been too long.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Looking at an Asus MoBo to replace the gigabyte that crapped out. Would like to get the Gigabyte repaired under warranty, but not sure I want to wait for approval and then turnaround time to get the computer back up and running. Already been too long.
... I can't, not again ... :D

I had a Nat King Cole box set of which only 1 side of 1 of the 6 albums was good. So I take the one album I like and put it into a Nick F^%&ing Guilder sleeve. It might have been that Hot Child was was too worn out for me to keep so out went the vinyl and into the leftover sleeve went Nat.

That happened about a year or maybe two ago. Today I'm looking at The Nick Guilder cover thinking about just ditching it but thought I'd at least give Hot Child one play to see if keeping the album is possible on the merits of that one song ... well, what a surprise. I've been looking everywhere for that. Winning.

Vista

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

I had a Nat King Cole box set of which only 1 side of 1 of the 6 albums was good. So I take the one album I like and put it into a Nick F^%&ing Guilder sleeve. It might have been that Hot Child was was too worn out for me to keep so out went the vinyl and into the leftover sleeve went Nat.

That happened about a year or maybe two ago. Today I'm looking at The Nick Guilder cover thinking about just ditching it but thought I'd at least give Hot Child one play to see if keeping the album is possible on the merits of that one song ... well, what a surprise. I've been looking everywhere for that. Winning.

Vista
Vista FTW

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Taking naps could increase life expectancy by up to 30%. That's my kinda science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Vista
You should take a look in your Cory Hart album sleeves...just in case.:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
TW, thanks for the recommendations. We did hit up the Listening Room, and it was pretty nice. Had a great vibe, especially given the other places we hit up during the durations. Tequila Cowboy, Honky Tonk Central (2 nights), Tooties, Wildhorses, and Acme. Probably some other places, but I don't remember them. I did have two delicious street cart hot dogs, which definitely helped calm the booze beast down a bit.

We had a beyond outstanding meal at The Stillery. Probably the best burger I've ever had. We hit up Monell's for breakfast one day, and that was pretty good too.

I can't believe how much traffic and construction is going on with Nashville. Reminds me of Vegas quite a bit, for better or worse.

I got to play some awesome guitars too at Carter's Vintage and Gruhn Guitars. I'll definitely head back to Nashville when I get the chance, although I'm about to stab my eardrums if I hear any more pedal steel.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, I'm really happy that you're back again - but you've got to put a higher res version of your avatar on now. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, I'm really happy that you're back again - but you've got to put a higher res version of your avatar on now. :)
Well that's weird. I'll find a new avatar. That's my goal for this week.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
It's 60 degrees. At this time last year, we had 16 inches of snow.

I'm going out to rake leaves and mow. Which I prefer to shoveling snow. I can wear shorts and not bundle up. I remember that one time shoveling, I should have worn a cup.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Darn, the FLIR was cancelled. Oh, well.
I think it's very brave of you to move on the way you have.

Bed frame/shelf stuff going on at Eddie's. No more finishing going on due to low temps. I hate doing it anyway but it is the most rewarding part. Once done, it looks f^%&in' soogin'. Too da loo ... so to speak.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis