Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I decided to try again with Samsung CS about the broken TV that I got back in late June. I'm tired of storing a broken TV in my garage, but technically it still belongs to them. It would be nice if I get something other than a stock "see word A, push button B" e-mail...but I'm not going to get my hopes up after last time.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I am recording all my albums onto mini tapes, I now this is going to be the future, the sound quality is ok, but I sometimes have to start over if the phone rings or one of the kids walks in while I am recording, plus seems them mini tapes dont hold much so sometimes I have to switch sides mid track... But besides that I am jamming out to ABBA dancing queen right now.... "feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah"...
First it was stereo cassettes, now it's mini cassettes in mono... hipsters.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I got a response back from Samsung. Surprise! "Customer mentions X, push button Y." Holy ish. Amazon, they are not.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I followed up with Samsung again, asking for my request to please be elevated to a manager. They actually responded and said that my request was being forwarded on to the correct department, and they asked for additional information. No guarantees, but it's the best sign so far!

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I followed up with Samsung again, asking for my request to please be elevated to a manager.
Great! So when you become a Samsung manager, will you still have time for all your faucet reviews?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So apparently my CD player has had it. Now I gotta get my cds out of it.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yes I plan to get a single disc player instead at somepoint.
Do you have a large CD collection? I went with a WD My Cloud and Sonos system when my two carousels started acting up, because I just didn't have shelf space for all of those CD's.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you have a large CD collection? I went with a WD My Cloud and Sonos system when my two carousels started acting up, because I just didn't have shelf space for all of those CD's.
And then you took FOREVER to get them loaded. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
  1. Install outlet
  2. Install trim on right side of EC
  3. Hang picture over circuit breakers

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers