Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I figured that you'd be shining your new belt buckle.
Funny you should mention that. :D

Somehow the sizing got a little sloppy and I need the next size down. The belt is fine with the stock buckle though so I'll keep it that way for daily use. I'm going to pick up another belt today for the buckle. I can't not have this. The little NRA Golden Eagles thing has already irked one of my lunatic lib friends. My next step is a gun ... then a militia. :D

Edit: Did I mention the belt salesperson is pretty cute? Completely irrelevant though.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wouldn't mind living in a compound out away from the city...get a little peace and quiet...but I'm out if it doesn't have indoor plumbing.
Oh yeah ... the nature dump. It has been a while. You definitely need some solitude for that ... or a dire emergency. Right, yeah ... strike the militia. I'm big on showers too and not that community crap unless cheer leaders are involved.

Any reviews of interest? Please don't say faucet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Any reviews of interest? Please don't say faucet.
Is it okay if I use the plural of that word? :D I've got two in boxes just waiting for installation...plus a filter faucet...and an in-sink soap dispenser. Don't judge me. It's a disease.

I also have some Bluetooth headphone reviews to do, and other gaming headsets. Oh, and a couple of mice and a keyboard - don't know if they work on Vista, though. :p One of the mice is pretty cool in that it has different snap-on pieces for the left, right, and bottom so that you can customize the fit. It's $60 and really no better than the $18 one that I'm using, but it's still kind of cool...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Finally sold that Aragon, trying to sell the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and 8, as well as the Pro-Ject TT. Gotta dig up some scratch for those FTW-21's. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Finally sold that Aragon, trying to sell the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and 8, as well as the Pro-Ject TT. Gotta dig up some scratch for those FTW-21's. :D
Prices?

I was handling a box today wondering what was in it. It was my Aragon. Still all packed up. adk let me down too. :D

... but seriously, prices.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Been up since around 4:30. There's a storm in the distance, and Niki was pretty spooked, so I got up to console her and distract her from the noise.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Nothing posted in this thread since Sunday? :eek: What's it all coming to? :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
...except for the rash part.;)
Meaning you want to talk about yours? Try using soap on the weekends.

My place looks disturbingly messy ... and I still want to tear stuff apart. I want to get power from the 20 amp hall circuit into the same box as my closet light switch. Shelves have to come down. Door casing has to come off. Drywall is getting cut ... no ... eff that. I need more coffee.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
In Austin TX for F1 racing. Gonna be stuck inside today with this rain!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis