Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I gave my daughter a Sonos Play:1 for her birthday and this morning, I set it up in her bedroom. She was very happy with it, but hasn't listened to it yet, because I had barely plugged it in when she saw a spider and ran screaming from her room.:rolleyes:

I told her I killed it, but that's not quite true - it disappeared under her bed before I could get it.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very cool of you to get her that! Btw, how old is she? No pervert joke in the works, btw. :D You mentioned running from a spider, and I was thinking for whatever reason that she was early teens.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Very cool of you to get her that! Btw, how old is she? No pervert joke in the works, btw. :D You mentioned running from a spider, and I was thinking for whatever reason that she was early teens.
She just turned 13. I played this for her on her birthday:

Surprisingly, she didn't seem to appreciate it. :D

I must say the Play:1 sounds better than I expected. I have to confess, there was a little bit of self-interest in the gift. Now she can play her music in her room and I won't have to hear it. Actually, she is a bit quirky for her age in that she likes a lot of the same music that I like. It's just that she likes to play the same stuff ad nauseum...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I gave my daughter a Sonos Play:1 for her birthday and this morning, I set it up in her bedroom. She was very happy with it, but hasn't listened to it yet, because I had barely plugged it in when she saw a spider and ran screaming from her room.:rolleyes:

I told her I killed it, but that's not quite true - it disappeared under her bed before I could get it.:eek:

Just sayin'

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Meaning that almost half of it is still left!

Okay, I'm not really that optimistic, but I thought that I'd give it a try anyway...
That actually worked ... for about half a second. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yo Adam Pioneer Elite VSX-43 or 44 without MCACC mic for a PJ setup worth it for $180 used?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yo Adam Pioneer Elite VSX-43 or 44 without MCACC mic for a PJ setup worth it for $180 used?
Hmmm. That's a great question. I love Pioneer and Advanced MCACC because it can store multiple configurations. The 43 and 44, though, only have standard MCACC with one configuration - so it's pretty much like Audyssey. That said, if it has everything that you want and is in good shape - it certainly might be worth it. Unlike Audyssey mics that are different, I don't know if MCACC mics are all the same or not - I wish that I did so that I could help you more. I just checked eBay, and there are MCACC mics for sale there for under $40.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Starting work at half past five tomorrow.

I'd rather start the weekend early and stay home.

F^%&. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got offered a chance to review some crotchless panties. Hmmm. Might be time to bring that waxing kit out of retirement for one last video review.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis