Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm tired...up at 4 to get my wife to the medical center for an operation. I have a bad cold on top of that... Waaaaaaaaaa....
Hey, Doug - best wishes for her operation and that everything goes smoothly. Also, I hope that you feel better.

That said...man up, you little baby. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm tired...up at 4 to get my wife to the medical center for an operation. I have a bad cold on top of that... Waaaaaaaaaa....
Hope all goes well Doug.
This stuff works great: Vicks Dayquil Nyquil Cold / Flu combo-pack
See you guys at the beer garden in December.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, Doug - best wishes for her operation and that everything goes smoothly. Also, I hope that you feel better.

That said...man up, you little baby. :D
Thanks Adam. Just a lot going on lately. Did you see that we adopted a cat. Brought him home Tuesday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
@Adam have you heard anything about the feel flux campaign lately?
Fuzz, I haven't heard anything lately other than an e-mail a little while ago that they'd made 1000 units. I filled out my survey a couple of months ago-ish. Like you, I got curious just this past weekend and went to their Facebook page and such to check up on progress, but it didn't tell me much. I think my delivery was estimated as being in October. I hope it comes through.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks Adam. Just a lot going on lately. Did you see that we adopted a cat. Brought him home Tuesday.
No one adopts a cat. Cats adopt humans they deem suitable as their servants. Consider yourself fortunate to have been selected by this benevolent dictator.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Just saw a segment about Martin Logan speakers on How Its Made. Neat stuff.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
RAAL 70-20, I'm trying to think of why I shouldn't and I'm coming up blank.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
RAAL 70-20, I'm trying to think of why I shouldn't and I'm coming up blank.
How about the price? Is that a good reason not to?

How much are they? What do you wanna do with 'em?

Should I be buying a pair?

Living room calibrated with speakers set to small and full DRC on everything. 90% of the time that's what I want. rx-v663 driving center and surrounds. Small Marantz monoblocks driving the mains.

Now I gotta get rid of all this freakin' wire. Sheesh.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm taking next week off on vacation - so I have nine days of pure slackerdom in my future.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis