Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm getting the marriage pressure biiiggg timeeee... not sure if I want to... not for any reason.... What made you pop the question?
Me and my wife were just meant to be together, she is my other half. We just work together I honestly would be useless without her...
As far as why we got married, there were lots of reasons, kids, her grandparents were old and she wanted them at our wedding {her grandfather passed less than a year later and her grandmother only 6 months after him}, plus a lot of other reasons, its kind of disrespectful not to marry a women and live with her for ever, you need to have some commitment there to show her security, it is hard to explain, because if you don't think she is the "one" and you have been together for more than a year, then guess what? shes not the one.... And you staying with her is just cheating yourself and her out of time you both can spend finding the "one" if they are out there... You savvy?

In other words, say you are 26 years old, you live with this chick for 5 years now she is over 30 as are you, you could have been with someone that you would have no doubts about marrying that entire time and so could she have...

I knew my wife and I were destined to be together, we just work well, she puts up with my crazyness and we enjoy each other...
For instance the other night we went to dinner with friends {we do this every sat night, and since she is feeling better we have been making up on weeks we missed}, so we went to a local restaurant that has a bar attached and I made reservations, so when the maitre d' heard the name {we havent been there in a while} he told me who he was {I already knew by his voice} and he asked how my wife was and said he was excited to have us back... So we get there and met with the rest of our party in the parking lot {there was 12 of us}, when we walked through the door they started playing music and the staff was clapping, they showed us to a private dining room {they have weddings and large parties there} with our own waitstaff of 2 waitresses.. It was really nice of them...
Anyway my wife hates this kind of attention and of course she is crying by the time we get in the room, as are 4 other people that are with us!!!

So our drinks come and I ordered a mojo which has whiskey and ginger ale in it with a cherry, and she gets some light alc fruity drink, with an orange on the rim, she hands me her orange and I hand her my cherry, then dinner comes and she gets a salad of course with a side of rice and broccoli, she always orders the chicken on the side {for some reason every restaurant has chicken on their salads}, I ordered a creamy pasta dish with grilled chicken and strips of steak on top, for a side I choose sweet potato mashed, she hands me her side plate of grilled chicken, I hand her my sweet potato mashed and the garlic roll my dinner came with.

That may seem insignificant to a lot of people but them little things, like I like oranges she likes cherries is what can show you how you will fit together, I order that drink because I like giving her the cherry, I don't know if she orders hers because she likes to give me the orange, but them little things that go without saying are the clues... I like the garlic roll that my pasta comes with, but I know everytime I give it to her she eats the entire thing, I could order 2 of them, or she could order one for herself, but I like the way we do it...

Heres the thing though.... I live to make her happy.... for example, I love my business, I walk threw the office doors and its somthing I built from NOTHING but myself, millions of dollars being produced from my brain and back... And when she started getting sick and said she wanted to be home not in the hospital, I didn't think twice, I called had my work moved to home, let everyone know I was not going to be around for a while, and rearranged my entire business to make sure I could take care of her... No matter the cost, I had nurses and doctors coming to and from the house 4 times the amount they said they had to... Now that we got a small shot of how fragile life is I am liquidating, I have 4 properties going into closing next month, I am only keeping the zero+ maint. properties, I may even sell my business, I have 2 offers that i am working on... Because she wants to stat enjoying life and not working 70 hours a week....

If you can't live with out that girl marry her, if you think someday you will be with someone else stop wasting time and figure it out, if you never want to ge married find someone that shares that, or be alone, that is an option to, I have an uncle that is 60 years old never married, has been with more women than I can count but never moved them in, never married, he likes his life with noone there, I like coming home to my wife and kids...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I've seen to many naked hahaha I still remember this one house part I was at. 6-7 year ago. Wooow was I impressed the girls and the talent

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Bryce, maybe it's time to upgrade the CLK 63 AMG?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I thought about it but I'm happy with the c63. Next car upgrade I'll do will be the ute and I'll get a HSV if I upgrade that.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

Got new rims on my ute :)
Bryce you should go kick this gys @ss he is puttin pictures of your car saying it is his.. Daniel Coutts's (patcheute) Library | Photobucket I was browsing through some ls1 forum looking at pics of them utes and seen him using your pics...

his name is dan coutes, go put down an australian beat down, that is low using someone elses photos as your own, I would email him at least...
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/steam-vent/85333-bryces-car-crash-4.html

7.jpg Photo by patcheute | Photobucket

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So Australia has a Muslim issue ATM not sure if anyone has seen it?

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Happy thoughts?
No it's Forsale so move to Australia and buy it!

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Who do I talk to about deleteing my account?
An admin (or maybe a mod), but they likely won't do it because it screws up the threads that you've posted in. You can just stop posting for a while if you want a break.

I saw your other post before you edited it. Sorry to see that, man. I hope that you decide to stick around, or come back after a while.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Who do I talk to about deleteing my account?
It's not really feasible to delete it per se (i.e. erase all your posts, etc.).

If you've decided that you don't want to post here anymore, you can simply stop doing so. If you want a hard push, I can ban your account if you so desire.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It's not really feasible to delete it per se (i.e. erase all your posts, etc.).

If you've decided that you don't want to post here anymore, you can simply stop doing so. If you want a hard push, I can ban your account if you so desire.

Thanks for the offer but is rather be erased so there's no trace of me being on the forum.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Don't ban him, just start over, the past is the past... Life gets better every day you make it...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Delete my account I don't mind I'll even pay to have it deleted what's the account number? I have online banking.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
PM is sent. Long story short: take some time to think about it Bryce.

Edit: Apparently he has... He's got my e-mail address if he decides he'd like to return.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis