Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Gene has been active today selling off Axioms and bumping 6 year old threads. Glad that thread was locked people get far to upset about some things for it to be worth discussion IMO.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
On my way home after 2 days and 6 interviews. Hopefully something comes out of it all. Everything seemed to go well so I'm hopeful I'll get an offer or two.
Rememeber, drive carefully, it's the marathon driving session, yes.....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Gene has been active today selling off Axioms and bumping 6 year old threads. Glad that thread was locked people get far to upset about some things for it to be worth discussion IMO.
Stirring the pot of a six year old religious/political thread, then locking the thread. Seems a bit unbecoming, no?:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Stirring the pot of a six year old religious/political thread, then locking the thread. Seems a bit unbecoming, no?:confused:
He probably posted something like "time to lock this thread," and then it got abusively edited by Steve. :D

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
PSA: Ascend Acoustics only has one pair of the Limited Edition Glossy Dark Cherry Sierra 2. Plus the parts short supply has created a potential for 6-8 week waiting.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A true bachelor has more space in his fridge for beer...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
All I can say is that I'm glad that my fake bachelorhood ends tomorrow... I think about the most use I made of it was taking a trip to see a hot and juicy red head named Wendy.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
......my fake bachelorhood ends tomorrow... I think about the most use I made of it was taking a trip to see a hot and juicy red head named Wendy.
I'm trying to figure out which one of those guys ordered a red wig from Amazon and changed their name.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
As Mel Brooks once said...

It's twoo. It's twoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think about the most use I made of it was taking a trip to see a hot and juicy red head named Wendy.
So, what did you get? Did it involve bacon? :)

I haven't been to Wendy's in a long time. I use to snag their hamburgers when they had them for something like 50 cents on sale...but I always made the mistake of getting four. "Hey, it's just two dollars." Yeah, two dollars and that uncomfortable feeling of being overly full for a while...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
So, what did you get? Did it involve bacon? :)
Indeed it did; I went for the Son of Baconator, which is tasty, yet a little less artery clogging than the original (which makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack as I eat it :D).

I haven't been to Wendy's in a long time. I use to snag their hamburgers when they had them for something like 50 cents on sale...but I always made the mistake of getting four. "Hey, it's just two dollars." Yeah, two dollars and that uncomfortable feeling of being overly full for a while...
Well there's always the wisdom of Doug & Rick: if it doesn't hurt, there's room for more. Funny enough, it applies to food as well :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis