Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Well i got this today :)! My new controller for the car, to control front speakers rear and the subwoofer,

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Gonna change out the snow tires this weekend and get a new pair of soccer cleats.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gonna change out the snow tires this weekend and get a new pair of soccer cleats.
Welcome to the thread, Dan!

Once you go boring, you never go back. Wait, that's not quite right...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I quickly auditioned Sonus faber Olympica I today, these small standmounds shocked me, providing a stunning realism with old Jim Reeves songs....
I was smiling widely wide.... while listening today :D

I like small standmounts and these are certainly worthwhile checking out.... good value for money

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Smoking a turkey and a couple racks o'ribs Saturday before black Sunday (taxes)
Very nice! Inspires me to do the same. Use a Gator Pit. Have a turkey and couple racks of baby backs, (bought 'em on sale), in the freezer. Maybe I'll throw the bird in a sink full of water to thaw, and fire 'em up.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's entirely possible. Europeans in general tend to take better care of themselves than us fat, lazy, glutins in North America. :rolleyes:
Hey now let's not go calling people names. I may be slow, but I still run 3 times a week.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Found the first quirk about the FireTV. If you don't exit Netflix as in keep hitting it until it says "do you want to quit", the app will continue to run in the background and hang. Then it won't start again. The only way I've found to clear it is to unplug the box. The good news is, the FireTV starts back up ridiculously quick.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey now let's not go calling people names. I may be slow, but I still run 3 times a week.
I wasn't singling anyone out; but it's pretty clear that both of our countries are guilty as charged. I hit the treadmill every other day, but I also consume more calories than I need. I'm not overweight, but if I slacked off on the exercise, I would quickly pack on the pounds.

Damn Canadians making us look fat...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
If we make you guys look fat, than you (as a country, that is) must be ginormous.:eek::p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I see Alex lurking again. I guess he just likes to watch. :D

Woah. I wonder if this forum is his version of p**n. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to take another run at installing Boot Camp on the new Mini today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, Boot Camp install of Windows was a bust. It wouldn't recognize my install disk. So, I just put an SSD into the Mini that had Windows already on it. Almost...but not quite. I'm sure that it doesn't have the right drivers. So, right now I'm rockin' a DOS prompt to copy files off that drive (so that I don't have to take the Mini apart again) before trying to restore Windows onto it.

It's not that I've never felt more geeky, but it's been a while...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Steve - are you going to keep some of your new found power once Gene gets back? I gotta say - I like having articles ready when the forum link is posted. :) Seriously, great job!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Wife is out of town for a week, which means the return of "Bachelor Steve". IOW, I'll probably be eating a lot more pizza and drinking a lot more beer than usual.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hey, Steve - are you going to keep some of your new found power once Gene gets back? I gotta say - I like having articles ready when the forum link is posted. :) Seriously, great job!
I believe I'll still be doing some publishing and the consequent posting of the forum thread, though how often that happens is up to Gene. However, I think he plans to continue posting the thread after the article comes up going forward, if that's any consolation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wife is out of town for a week, which means the return of "Bachelor Steve". IOW, I'll probably be eating a lot more pizza and drinking a lot more beer than usual.
Is she taking the youngin', or will he also be partaking of pizza?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis