What are you watching tonight?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Burn Notice, Season 7. I still like the show, but I'm disappointed that they decided to change the formula that I liked so much (which was that almost every show was about helping someone).

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Buyers club, Matty Mick is a pretty good actor, he looks a mess in this, had to lose 50 lbs...

majorloser

majorloser

Waiting for the next episode of Walking Dead to start. I'm addicted to this show.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Funally got to watch Jack Reacher on BD B- it was good, but thought it would be better, but overall enjoyed it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Despicable Me 2. Much better than I expected based on reviews that I read.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Funally got to watch Jack Reacher on BD B- it was good, but thought it would be better, but overall enjoyed it.
I liked it. Not a blow you away great movie, but pretty decent.

Despicable Me 2. Much better than I expected based on reviews that I read.
I thought it was good and didn't think it was a disappointing sequal. Plus the minions are always good for a laugh IMHO.

majorloser

majorloser

Season premier of Rizzoli & Isles.

It's the only cop show I watch. Not a great show but I've stayed with it since the beginning.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's time for the first episode of season two of House of Cards. Frank Underwood's evil goes up another notch.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Non-Stop tonight. Liam Neeson is another tough buy, an Air Marshall with a sketchy history, who's framed by guys who are murdering passengers and crew and want money to stop. As usual, Liam kicks a*s, takes over, there is the usual mix of possible perpetrators on the plane, innocents and victims. That said, it's fairly tense, is a good thrill ride and because I didn't expect great Cinema, I enjoyed it. Once it was all over, I needed a few minutes get my adrenalin down. If your expectations are right, it's quite good.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I just watched bowfinger, Steve martin and Eddie murph and I never seen it in my life until now, but now I know why..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis