Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Have a few drinks while you mull this over and then give me something in writing. :D
You have got to be running out of space to hide sh!t. I'll allow that your ninja skills are strong since you managed to hide that big a$$ silver amp in plain sight, but I have my reservations about how you intend to sneak these things in somewhere. Unless, of course, you suddenly decide to "replace" the end tables next to the couch. :eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

That's after he broke off the bit that was sticking in another foot. A lot of little scratches and nicks, but otherwise the windshield is the only serious damage. Getting it replaced tomorrow.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

That's after he broke off the bit that was sticking in another foot. A lot of little scratches and nicks, but otherwise the windshield is the only serious damage. Getting it replaced tomorrow.
WTF happened?? Hope everyone is alright.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You have got to be running out of space to hide sh!t. I'll allow that your ninja skills are strong since you managed to hide that big a$$ silver amp in plain sight ...
The ridiculous grin on my face may have exposed the true nature of the big silver 'shoe box'. Now that I've eliminated the use of TV speakers I bask in the cool blue Aragon light on the ManTown side. It's silly but I keep looking over at it thinking how cool it looks. That monolithic blue M face plate design makes the Aragon sound 50% better. :D

-need more coffee-

I think Rick needs to rescue Rob's subs. Of course now that Rob has generated some interest in them, he of course sees their value and is never going to let them go for anything under 2 million dollars.

... the windshield is the only serious damage.
How about the brown sh!t stain on the passenger seat? That's gotta smell bad. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
WTF happened?? Hope everyone is alright.
Tree fell and hit another tree and threw a bunch of debris all over his car while he was driving. The tree missed his car by a few feet and probably would have seriously injured or killed both of them. He said it was bad luck that they got hit. I told him it was GOOD luck because they were uninjured...and to go buy a lottery ticket.

How about the brown sh!t stain on the passenger seat? That's gotta smell bad.
I joked with him about that. Told him the first thing you guys said was "We're OK!" and the second was "What's that smell?" :eek:

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Shea Weber fires a missile to put Canada up 2-0 on Austria - Sochi 2014 Olympics - YouTube

You couldn't pay me enough to stand in front of one of his slapshots. :eek: During the Vancouver Olympics, he put one through the net. They weren't sure it was a goal until they found the black rubber marks in the mesh. Coach Mike Babcock said he would never have one of his best players kill penalties against Weber, for fear of broken legs or ankles.:D:eek:

I hope Dan Bylsma keeps that in mind if/when Canada plays the US. Don't want Van Riemsdyk or Kessel getting hurt before they return to the Leafs....

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Damn that sucks. I sure don't miss having a car anymore.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
She's actually a great actor(Nominated for an Oscar for the movie Juno), but this reveal will give her more exposure and more jobs hopefully.

Matt34

Matt34

Officially transferred everything off Itunes, good riddance. Using MusicBee for music now.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Here's one of Pavlov's dogs

One of the many dogs Pavlov used in his experiments, from Pavlov Museum Ryazan, Russia. Note the saliva catch container and tube surgically implanted in the dog's muzzle.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis